01-24-2016, 09:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU !=3
All you need to do is :
1. Download this : You must login or register to view this content.
2. Extract The files from The RAR
3. Open FTP
4. Put [boot_plugins] And [EBOOTLoader.sprx] In dev_hdd0/
5. Put [sprx] And [TrophyUnlocker.sprx] In dev_hdd0/tmp
6. Restart the PS3
7. Go in any Game wait tell you are at the main menu
8.press PS button then press R1+O , again press the PS button wait for 10 Seconds then Press select button
Boom!!All trophies Should Pop-up

Warning!!
1st - I turned off Save Data Owner in my Debug settings.
idk if this actually did anything because I turned it off when I first couldn't get the trophies to stick but then they didn't stick again so I kept it off and continued...

2nd - Go onto the game you are trying unlock trophys for OFFLINE and start unlocking trophies.

3rd - Once all the notifications stop, sign in and click on your name on the far right so you can view your profile and it should say it is syncing your trophies and boom! Your trophies should be synchronized!

All thanks Go To sc58
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Cutewolf ; 12-28-2021 at 08:45 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Cutewolf for this useful post:

ali6836, AsO GaMeR, Chirra92, DoozyXGod, DPO23, DSG24, Gryphus, gowhawx, H-A-X-O, Johan0131, jovanbg74, Klots, lucasaf01, Major Meat Bone, minigachette59, Nata., RoyalsJailbreak, SamScarfo, SoloHoster, TehBinds

The following user groaned Cutewolf for this awful post:

Mephisto13
10-10-2016, 10:05 PM #74
FOXY7
Keeper
have you try turning off Fake Save Data Owner? on Debug Setiing
10-10-2016, 10:08 PM #75
FOXY7
Keeper
Originally posted by handsomehobo View Post
This used to work for me until I removed these files from my PS3 file system. I put them back in there and it didn't work anymore. Nothing pops up when I press R1+O.

And yes I am still on DEX firmware. So it's not my CFW, it might be a settings somewhere in the debug settings, Webman or either Rebug Toolbox's..

Does anyone know how to fix this???

10-16-2016, 01:54 PM #76
Originally posted by FOXY7 View Post

It is already turned off. I've checked the paths and serveral debug settings. It worked before... I have no clue what is wrong.. Everything is done step by step.
10-18-2016, 01:45 PM #77
Doesn't work for me!
Same.sprx error
11-20-2016, 05:39 PM #78
Nice one
12-28-2016, 03:33 PM #79
Originally posted by handsomehobo View Post
This used to work for me until I removed these files from my PS3 file system. I put them back in there and it didn't work anymore. Nothing pops up when I press R1+O.

And yes I am still on DEX firmware. So it's not my CFW, it might be a settings somewhere in the debug settings, Webman or either Rebug Toolbox's..

Does anyone know how to fix this???

Same for me, nothing happens. Do we need Cobra enabled? Rebug? I'm on Rebug running in CEX mode.

Edit: Turned on REBUG+COBRA and now it works, only downside is that time stamps are actual. You'll have officially gotten the trophies within minutes, I'm going to ease off on syncing them.
Last edited by gootah ; 12-28-2016 at 03:53 PM.
01-01-2017, 07:10 PM #80
Originally posted by gootah View Post
Same for me, nothing happens. Do we need Cobra enabled? Rebug? I'm on Rebug running in CEX mode.

Edit: Turned on REBUG+COBRA and now it works, only downside is that time stamps are actual. You'll have officially gotten the trophies within minutes, I'm going to ease off on syncing them.

Got them both enabled.
01-16-2017, 10:51 AM #81
I tryed clicking R1-O and nothing shows up .
01-20-2017, 07:46 PM #82
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
Got it to work for the Sims 3, Fallout New Vegas, Mk9, Black ops 1, NBA 2K11-12, Minecraft and kingdom Hearts 1.5

Did not work for gta 5 and xenoverse.

I'll try a couple more games this weekend... Working good so far

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo