Post: [RELEASE] My RETROXMB .pkg collection CFW PS3 REQUIRED
02-07-2016, 03:36 PM #1
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (UPDATED!) Sup NGU!
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

Ok here it is guys!!! I worked real hard on these pkg files!!!

AND HERE IS WHATS NEW IN v5.0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've tested and checked all these on CFW DREX 4.75.3 and can confirm all to work!
Everything you need is included inside my RAR file below...
Just copy all my pkg files over to root of your usb flash drive and install via package manager.
You will want to install the two emulator pkg files first, then install whichever pkg you want from my list!!

If you got any questions/suggestions feel free to drop a comment!

Hope you guys have fun and enjoy!
================================================== ================================================== ================================================== =============
-FEATURES
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

_OVER 100 CUSTOM .pkg FILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Each PKG has custom music and HD photos attached to each file, and also has custom menu hd backgrounds as well
(MENU CAN BE ACTIVATED BY CLICKING IN BOTH STICKS!)
L3+R3 via in-game

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waffahouse

Download .RAR (v5.0)

You must login or register to view this content.

Ps

Thanks to Travis for all the help with converting the images to look right for me lol lots of trial and error
ALSO, I MADE ALL THESE PKG FILES MYSELF USING A TOOL CALLED RETROXMB CREATOR v1.07,
BUT I ACTUALLY CREATED TWO OF THE POKEMON GAMES INCLUDED IN THIS VERY COLLECTION!
THEY'RE CALLED POKEMON CREEPY BLACK AND POKEMON M.W.O.!

-NOTE-
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE RETROARCH INSTALLED IT IS BEST TO DELETE IT SEEING HOW YOU WILL BE INSTALLING THE Retroarch 1.0.2 version + RetroarchRETROXMB edition
Last edited by WAFFAHOUSE89 ; 02-19-2016 at 05:40 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to WAFFAHOUSE89 for this useful post:

Chris147, Fixed Username, fleco, FrogPap, Gehirnstaub, gizzy2k13, GJx, Gregje, Mad Angry, Sand.Mann, user_714, xkoeckiiej, xSupremeModder
02-10-2016, 04:18 PM #11
i get error 80010017 during the start operation and im on 4.50 ita anyway i could fix this?
Last edited by DexTeamFTW ; 02-10-2016 at 05:04 PM.
02-10-2016, 09:16 PM #12
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by DexTeamFTW View Post
i get error 80010017 during the start operation and im on 4.50 ita anyway i could fix this?

Pretty sure I know exactly what's going on.... Ok do this... Delete any retro arch pkg you have off your console... Then install the first retro arch pkg I've included in my RAR... After that, install the second one (called RETROXMB edition) and then try to launch your games

Please let us know if that works
Waffa
02-11-2016, 02:16 AM #13
Sand.Mann
Gym leader
this shit is way cool man, im glad there is something different coming for the community. i always enjoyed playing nes games and n64. if you can get like super mario for n64 that would be the best. keep up the good work. dont loose sight of the possibilities.

The following user thanked Sand.Mann for this useful post:

WAFFAHOUSE89
02-11-2016, 03:53 AM #14
I tried that an still no luck bro
02-11-2016, 02:52 PM #15
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
I tried that an still no luck bro

Hmmmm..... So what CFW are you on? Also, when you go to retro arch RETROXMB edition and open it, are you able to launch games from there? What version does it say retroarch is?

Thanks
Waffa
02-11-2016, 02:57 PM #16
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by Sand.Mann View Post
this shit is way cool man, im glad there is something different coming for the community. i always enjoyed playing nes games and n64. if you can get like super mario for n64 that would be the best. keep up the good work. dont loose sight of the possibilities.

Thanks man I really appreciate it! I've dumped so many hours finding HD backgrounds and editing audio for each game lol

And as far as N64 emulation on the PS3, unfortunately that can't be done right now.... I remember talking to the dev of retroarch, Libretro, via Twitter a while back and he told me that the new retroarch would have n64 support, but unfortunately the new retroarch don't have n64 emulator 😢😢😢😢

And I hate to say this, but the new retroarch for PS3 is a total piece of crap hahaha I uninstalled it and went back to an older version hahaha I'm not sure why he decided to release that garbage without fully working out the kinks via a beta testing program or something .... Hopefully though we will see N64 emulation soon!!! As soon as that happen you can expect me to be cranking out some more dope pkg files hahahahaha

Thanks again
Waffa

The following user thanked WAFFAHOUSE89 for this useful post:

Sand.Mann
02-11-2016, 06:27 PM #17
Originally posted by WAFFAHOUSE89 View Post
Hmmmm..... So what CFW are you on? Also, when you go to retro arch RETROXMB edition and open it, are you able to launch games from there? What version does it say retroarch is?

Thanks
Waffa

im on 4.50 ita and retroarch is on 1.0.0.2
02-11-2016, 09:03 PM #18
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
And which game are you trying to launch? Is it doing that with every game or have you only tried one?

Ps
Add me on Skype man I'll help you out.

Thanks
Waffa
02-11-2016, 09:06 PM #19
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
im on 4.50 ita and retroarch is on 1.0.0.2

Also I reccomend moving to 4.75.3 DREX it's way better! I don't ever have to "fix" games anymore they all work. Also I don't ever get that error 800 anymore either... That may fix the issue because most everyone don't have any issue playing my pkg files.... That being said, a lot of people that are on 4.50 ita can confirm this to work too... My buddy Travis that helped me convert these png images is on 4.50 ita and it's working perfect for him......

Waffa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo