Post: [RELEASE] My RETROXMB .pkg collection CFW PS3 REQUIRED
02-07-2016, 03:36 PM #1
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (UPDATED!) Sup NGU!
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

Ok here it is guys!!! I worked real hard on these pkg files!!!

AND HERE IS WHATS NEW IN v5.0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've tested and checked all these on CFW DREX 4.75.3 and can confirm all to work!
Everything you need is included inside my RAR file below...
Just copy all my pkg files over to root of your usb flash drive and install via package manager.
You will want to install the two emulator pkg files first, then install whichever pkg you want from my list!!

If you got any questions/suggestions feel free to drop a comment!

Hope you guys have fun and enjoy!
================================================== ================================================== ================================================== =============
-FEATURES
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

_OVER 100 CUSTOM .pkg FILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Each PKG has custom music and HD photos attached to each file, and also has custom menu hd backgrounds as well
(MENU CAN BE ACTIVATED BY CLICKING IN BOTH STICKS!)
L3+R3 via in-game

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waffahouse

Download .RAR (v5.0)

You must login or register to view this content.

Ps

Thanks to Travis for all the help with converting the images to look right for me lol lots of trial and error
ALSO, I MADE ALL THESE PKG FILES MYSELF USING A TOOL CALLED RETROXMB CREATOR v1.07,
BUT I ACTUALLY CREATED TWO OF THE POKEMON GAMES INCLUDED IN THIS VERY COLLECTION!
THEY'RE CALLED POKEMON CREEPY BLACK AND POKEMON M.W.O.!

-NOTE-
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE RETROARCH INSTALLED IT IS BEST TO DELETE IT SEEING HOW YOU WILL BE INSTALLING THE Retroarch 1.0.2 version + RetroarchRETROXMB edition
Last edited by WAFFAHOUSE89 ; 02-19-2016 at 05:40 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to WAFFAHOUSE89 for this useful post:

Chris147, Fixed Username, fleco, FrogPap, Gehirnstaub, gizzy2k13, GJx, Gregje, Mad Angry, Sand.Mann, user_714, xkoeckiiej, xSupremeModder
02-11-2016, 10:45 PM #20
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by zX View Post
Really Cool Dude, you can do another Pack with PSOne Games?

Man me and Travis are having a ton of issues with ps1 games for some reason.... We keep getting this error saying unsupported firmware disable syncals or something...... Idk man.... I tried googling the issue but I can't find any answers lol any suggestions? Links???

Thanks
Waffa
02-12-2016, 12:37 AM #21
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by WAFFAHOUSE89 View Post
Man me and Travis are having a ton of issues with ps1 games for some reason.... We keep getting this error saying unsupported firmware disable syncals or something...... Idk man.... I tried googling the issue but I can't find any answers lol any suggestions? Links???

Thanks
Waffa

Can upload this...

IDK How create or fix these problems, i never made nothing with retroxmb.

PS: Installed all games, thanks dude Happy

The following user thanked GJx for this useful post:

WAFFAHOUSE89
02-12-2016, 12:05 PM #22
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Sup NGU!

Ok here it is guys!!! I worked real hard on these pkg files!!!

I've tested and checked all these on CFW DREX 4.75.3 and can confirm all to work!
Everything you need is included inside my RAR file below...
Just copy all my pkg files over to root of your usb flash drive and install via package manager.
You will want to install the two emulator pkg files first, then install whichever pkg you want from my list!!

If you got any questions/suggestions feel free to drop a comment!

Hope you guys have fun and enjoy!
================================================== ================================================== ================================================== =============
-FEATURES

_OVER 50 CUSTOM .pkg FILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Each PKG has custom music and HD photos attached to each file, and also has custom menu hd backgrounds as well
(MENU CAN BE ACTIVATED BY CLICKING IN BOTH STICKS!)
L3+R3 via in-game

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waffahouse

Download .RAR (v3.0)

Ps

Thanks to Travis for all the help with converting the images to look right for me lol lots of trial and error
ALSO, I MADE ALL THESE PKG FILES MYSELF USING A TOOL CALLED RETROXMB CREATOR v1.07,
BUT I ACTUALLY CREATED TWO OF THE POKEMON GAMES INCLUDED IN THIS VERY COLLECTION!
THEY'RE CALLED POKEMON CREEPY BLACK AND POKEMON M.W.O.!

-NOTE-
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE RETROARCH INSTALLED IT IS BEST TO DELETE IT SEEING HOW YOU WILL BE INSTALLING THE Retroarch 1.0.2 version + RetroarchRETROXMB edition

Looks really sick! Nice work!

The following user thanked Gehirnstaub for this useful post:

WAFFAHOUSE89
02-13-2016, 02:52 AM #23
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader

Can upload this...

ok man me and travis got two psx games working... road rash and spyro..... only issue is that we cant figure out how to get them to save.... ive looked up a ton of tutorials on how to create virtual ps1 memory cards and assign them, but its freezing when we try assigining the memory card............ we may need some more time with ps1 games man lol they seem to be a royal pain in the arse hahahhaa

thanks again
waffa
02-13-2016, 02:54 AM #24
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
Looks really sick! Nice work!

no prob bro! enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

im updating the rar today or tomorrow with over 20 new games! stay tuned!

thanks
waffa
02-13-2016, 11:05 PM #25
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader

Can upload this...

i added a few PSX games to the rar ! just released v4.0! check it out brotha!

thanks
waffa

The following user thanked WAFFAHOUSE89 for this useful post:

GJx
02-13-2016, 11:11 PM #26
nice man

The following user thanked EvilDevilReX for this useful post:

WAFFAHOUSE89
02-14-2016, 01:00 AM #27
GJx
League Champion
i added a few PSX games to the rar ! just released v4.0! check it out brotha!

thanks
waffa

What Games dude?
02-14-2016, 01:38 AM #28
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
What Games dude?

Over 20 SNES and a few ps1 too

Enjoy!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.