Post: [RELEASE] My RETROXMB .pkg collection CFW PS3 REQUIRED
02-07-2016, 03:36 PM #1
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (UPDATED!) Sup NGU!
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

Ok here it is guys!!! I worked real hard on these pkg files!!!

AND HERE IS WHATS NEW IN v5.0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've tested and checked all these on CFW DREX 4.75.3 and can confirm all to work!
Everything you need is included inside my RAR file below...
Just copy all my pkg files over to root of your usb flash drive and install via package manager.
You will want to install the two emulator pkg files first, then install whichever pkg you want from my list!!

If you got any questions/suggestions feel free to drop a comment!

Hope you guys have fun and enjoy!
================================================== ================================================== ================================================== =============
-FEATURES
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

_OVER 100 CUSTOM .pkg FILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Each PKG has custom music and HD photos attached to each file, and also has custom menu hd backgrounds as well
(MENU CAN BE ACTIVATED BY CLICKING IN BOTH STICKS!)
L3+R3 via in-game

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waffahouse

Download .RAR (v5.0)

You must login or register to view this content.

Ps

Thanks to Travis for all the help with converting the images to look right for me lol lots of trial and error
ALSO, I MADE ALL THESE PKG FILES MYSELF USING A TOOL CALLED RETROXMB CREATOR v1.07,
BUT I ACTUALLY CREATED TWO OF THE POKEMON GAMES INCLUDED IN THIS VERY COLLECTION!
THEY'RE CALLED POKEMON CREEPY BLACK AND POKEMON M.W.O.!

-NOTE-
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE RETROARCH INSTALLED IT IS BEST TO DELETE IT SEEING HOW YOU WILL BE INSTALLING THE Retroarch 1.0.2 version + RetroarchRETROXMB edition
Last edited by WAFFAHOUSE89 ; 02-19-2016 at 05:40 AM.

The following 13 users say thank you to WAFFAHOUSE89 for this useful post:

Chris147, Fixed Username, fleco, FrogPap, Gehirnstaub, gizzy2k13, GJx, Gregje, Mad Angry, Sand.Mann, user_714, xkoeckiiej, xSupremeModder
02-14-2016, 01:41 AM #29
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by WAFFAHOUSE89 View Post
Over 20 SNES and a few ps1 too

Enjoy!!

Ohhh ... The PSX games I added to my collection are Road Rash, Sypro, and resident evil

Enjoy!!
Waffa

Ps
Still having issues figuring out how to save ps1 games like this though.,,, so if you find a way to save your game for these three ps1 pkg files, PLEASE SHARE HERE WITH ALL OF US LOL
02-14-2016, 02:03 PM #30
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by EvilReXDevil View Post
nice man

Thanks bro took me forever to get them all looking, sounding, and working correctly lol hope you enjoy! I just updated the RAR download to 4.0 with over 20 additional pkg files!!!

Enjoy!!!
Waffa
02-18-2016, 07:15 PM #31
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Sick man !

The following user thanked xkoeckiiej for this useful post:

WAFFAHOUSE89
02-18-2016, 09:59 PM #32
NYKILLA007
Maggbot timeout!
Where did the download go???? anyone have it that can send it over..?
02-19-2016, 02:40 AM #33
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
Sick man !

Enjoy dude!!!!!
02-19-2016, 02:41 AM #34
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by NYKILLA007 View Post
Where did the download go???? anyone have it that can send it over..?

Just updated it to v5.0... Download should be good now... Please let us know if you get it working!!

Thanks and enjoy!
Waffahouse
02-25-2016, 12:03 AM #35
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
I've also fixed a few pkg files that we're giving errors... Only one I can confirm not working is resident evil (PSX) but all others seem to work fine!! Enjoy guys!!!

Waffa
03-01-2016, 11:23 PM #36
Please help me, this is way to cool to let it pass me.
I cannot download any files, my IDM is telling me that it

"cannot download this file"

Details:
Connection has been closed by server

Can anyone help me please and thank you :-)
04-04-2016, 12:47 PM #37
Gregje
Pokemon Trainer
Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it :homer:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo