Post: How to not get banned from PSN [CEX] Works for DEX also
02-10-2016, 05:49 AM #1
BrevzHoster
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How to not get banned on PS3 CFW CEX - Also will not ban accounts, this is not 100% this also works for DEX but may not allow you to connect to some servers like MW3 using one of these ways

So lets get started shall we? First of all lets clear things up

- History
- CFW sys calls
- CFW Folders (GAMES, GAMEZ, the folder game in lower case if it contains Homebrew) Not something big
- Unsigned Content (Lets say BO3 Licence can get you banned)
- Cracked Content
- Sony XMB URL

So now that we know what gets us banned we need to find a way to patch or hide these
I will show you 3 different methods that I use and my favorite one we all want to get online fast

First Method - PSN Patch [Homebrew]
- Open up PSN Patch
- Click X to spoof IDPS and PSID note this will also clear your history
- Now you should be safe to play Black Ops 2 and GTA V but not from getting banned on PSN
- Also you may Spoof ur CID to a banned one as soon as you are connected to the online servers

Second Method - Using CCAPI
- Open up CCAPI on your PC
- Connect to your PS3
- Enable OFW mode (Click 2 times on it sometimes it doesnt work)

Now you should be good to go online but if you use this method keep in mind
that you didn't clear the history so you might get flagged you can use PSN Ninja to clear it or
If it was clean before using PSN Patch you should be good

Third Method - webMAN (Cobra)
- Make sure you are on REBUG for this and you have cobra on for this to work PS3ITA DEX 4.65 has this and will work on it
- Press R2+/\ to disable CFW calls and Clean history
- Now you should be safe and if you want to make sure you can unload webMAN from the memory

Fast Way and Safe
- Install PSN Patch Plugin
- Now you should have it loaded next time you boot your console
Usage: Press L3+R3+R2 to enable PSN access and disable all sys calls found on your System this will also clear history

All Patched - REBUG Cobra With WebMAN

# Using WebMAN and cobra it will load REBUG WebMAN in this webMAN it also loads something called PS3MAPI a CCAPI remake
that allows you to do alot of cool stuff like patch all of the PS3 sys calls and even clear history

- Download PS3 Manager API or use the web UI
Using web UI example go to 192.168.1.188/home.ps3mapi replace my IP for your IP
From there you can Patch everything

The following 2 users say thank you to BrevzHoster for this useful post:

Fatpabs, Klots
02-10-2016, 02:00 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by BrevzHoster View Post
How to not get banned on PS3 CFW CEX - Also will not ban accounts, this is not 100% this also works for DEX but may not allow you to connect to some servers like MW3 using one of these ways

So lets get started shall we? First of all lets clear things up

- History
- CFW sys calls
- CFW Folders (GAMES, GAMEZ, the folder game in lower case if it contains Homebrew) Not something big
- Unsigned Content (Lets say BO3 Licence can get you banned)
- Cracked Content
- Sony XMB URL

So now that we know what gets us banned we need to find a way to patch or hide these
I will show you 3 different methods that I use and my favorite one we all want to get online fast

First Method - PSN Patch [Homebrew]
- Open up PSN Patch
- Click X to spoof IDPS and PSID note this will also clear your history
- Now you should be safe to play Black Ops 2 and GTA V but not from getting banned on PSN
- Also you may Spoof ur CID to a banned one as soon as you are connected to the online servers

Second Method - Using CCAPI
- Open up CCAPI on your PC
- Connect to your PS3
- Enable OFW mode (Click 2 times on it sometimes it doesnt work)

Now you should be good to go online but if you use this method keep in mind
that you didn't clear the history so you might get flagged you can use PSN Ninja to clear it or
If it was clean before using PSN Patch you should be good

Third Method - webMAN (Cobra)
- Make sure you are on REBUG for this and you have cobra on for this to work PS3ITA DEX 4.65 has this and will work on it
- Press R2+/\ to disable CFW calls and Clean history
- Now you should be safe and if you want to make sure you can unload webMAN from the memory

Fast Way and Safe
- Install PSN Patch Plugin
- Now you should have it loaded next time you boot your console
Usage: Press L3+R3+R2 to enable PSN access and disable all sys calls found on your System this will also clear history

All Patched - REBUG Cobra With WebMAN

# Using WebMAN and cobra it will load REBUG WebMAN in this webMAN it also loads something called PS3MAPI a CCAPI remake
that allows you to do alot of cool stuff like patch all of the PS3 sys calls and even clear history

- Download PS3 Manager API or use the web UI
Using web UI example go to 192.168.1.188/home.ps3mapi replace my IP for your IP
From there you can Patch everything

I've said it multiple times and I'll say it again, there is no way not to get banned. There's always risk and there's always a time when you get caught, all you can do is extend the time till it happens, which is all this does. So don't mislead people please.
02-10-2016, 03:40 PM #3
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I've said it multiple times and I'll say it again, there is no way not to get banned. There's always risk and there's always a time when you get caught, all you can do is extend the time till it happens, which is all this does. So don't mislead people please.

There's also a risk of stds, ww3, Hilary Clinton winning 2016, Canada kills Justin bieber, failing the next test I have, leaving school, eating the worlds largest donut, and jumping out of a plane riding a bomb straight to hell.
02-10-2016, 06:26 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by pheonixwarhawk View Post
There's also a risk of stds, ww3, Hilary Clinton winning 2016, Canada kills Justin bieber, failing the next test I have, leaving school, eating the worlds largest donut, and jumping out of a plane riding a bomb straight to hell.

Exactly
02-10-2016, 07:21 PM #5
BrevzHoster
Are you high?
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post

I didn't mislead anyone just trying to show diffirent ways of disabling CFW the title might be misleading but if you took time to read the first line you would understand
02-10-2016, 07:57 PM #6
Why do people repost the same stuff over and over again?
02-10-2016, 09:22 PM #7
BrevzHoster
Are you high?
Originally posted by DennisS161298 View Post
Why do people repost the same stuff over and over again?

Did I repost something its sad people dont even take time reading urghh
02-10-2016, 10:19 PM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by BrevzHoster View Post
I didn't mislead anyone just trying to show diffirent ways of disabling CFW the title might be misleading but if you took time to read the first line you would understand

I don't need to read to know, I know what your doing. Yes your title is misleading is what I'm saying, because it's not true. Just don't want people to get the wrong idea :p
02-19-2016, 06:22 AM #9
badboytruck
Pokemon Trainer
I personally don't use nothing better chance not getting banned yet in 3 years
02-19-2016, 12:42 PM #10
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
close thread seen this bs over n over again

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo