02-26-2016, 03:44 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys, im making this little thread so whenever u guys are looking for a CFW u dont have to digging all over the place and wonder what file you can and cannot trust everything will be right here for you, i hope this thread become helpful to you. (Click on image, its the download link)

Rebug
You must login or register to view this content.

PS3 ITA

Downgraders

Other CFW

OFW

Note: Please, if you have a request for a CFW please quote me and ill get it you as soon as possible.
-I added a google url shortner just to keep track of how active this is.
Last edited by Jon Snow ; 12-15-2016 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Added 4.75 Ita

The following 26 users say thank you to Jon Snow for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Sparrow, cruzthemaster, D7VS, DH63, Dro, Egzec, popcornmods, Geo, GTA MoDz, indroee, LostSoulSiskel, Muffin Boi, Member35342235, illusional, Right, Kronos, SKY-_CORRUPTED, Slick, tony12717, TrevForbes, TSS4 Modz, vhromero, xK ELITE GaminG, xPistolsPoppinx, Yolo Brahs !

The following user groaned Jon Snow for this awful post:

klambo
03-19-2016, 07:11 PM #11
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Star View Post
Hey guys, im making this little thread so whenever u guys are looking for a CFW u dont have to digging all over the place and wonder what file you can and cannot trust everything will be right here for you, i hope this thread become helpful to you. (Click on image, its the download link)

Rebug

PS3 ITA

Downgraders

Other CFW

OFW

Note: Please, if you have a request for a CFW please quote me and ill get it you as soon as possible.

what about 4.78.2 rex and drex
03-19-2016, 09:10 PM #12
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by illusionalDEX
what about 4.78.2 rex and drex

updated, added the latest rebug
03-19-2016, 09:19 PM #13
illusional
Climbing up the ladder

Rebug

PS3 ITA

Downgraders

Other CFW

OFW

for some reason all of your links give me the (429) error You must login or register to view this content.
thanks btw
03-19-2016, 10:23 PM #14
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
for some reason all of your links give me the (429) error You must login or register to view this content.
thanks btw

hey bro just use think for now, ill update the thread on monday You must login or register to view this content.
03-19-2016, 10:54 PM #15
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
hey bro just use think for now, ill update the thread on monday You must login or register to view this content.

thanks appreciate the help Smile
03-19-2016, 11:40 PM #16
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
thanks appreciate the help Smile

no problem man
03-21-2016, 09:59 AM #17
Kronos
Former Staff
no problem man

ive got the Rebug 3.55.4 and the Rogero V3.7A (think thats what it is called ) if u want them? those firmware's to get out of downgrade if people are getting errors while trying to go from either one of the downgraders, lemme know and i can send ya Smile
03-21-2016, 12:51 PM #18
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Kronos
ive got the Rebug 3.55.4 and the Rogero V3.7A (think thats what it is called ) if u want them? those firmware's to get out of downgrade if people are getting errors while trying to go from either one of the downgraders, lemme know and i can send ya Smile

oh thanks bro, i have that FW that gets u off 3.55 downgrader, i just havent posted it yet. ill add to the list in a few
03-21-2016, 01:58 PM #19
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by poomn View Post
Can someone please get me a link for 3.55 OFW ?

here is the 3.55 OFW You must login or register to view this content. next time quote the thread so i can see your reply

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo