04-12-2016, 06:05 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well i see a lot of people having the same problem over and over and over again, so i decided to make a thread that will help you with it all. *Hopefully :p*

Why am I stuck on the 999 Downgrader? well for you leave the downgrader make sure you toggle qa and then install this CFW You must login or register to view this content.

Why when i am trying to sign into psn it says connection timed out? More than likely NP Environment changed From NP to SP, so head over to the Debug menu and change it.

Why whenever i open a application or a game i get a black screen? Your Blu-ray drive is unplug or not plugged in properly.

Why is my ps3 over or getting really hot? This simply mean that simply means that your fan is spinning at a slow speeds, so just get a pkg to speed up your fan speed, worst case scenario is your thermal paste needs changing, this can be hard if u have no experience with opening electronics.

Why only a certain games give a black screen? All you need to do for this is change your boot mode, so if its on system software mode, change to the other(development mode "i believe") when your going to play another game you might have change it back, and always remember to restart the console.

I turned on my ps3 and nothing display on the tv but my ps3 is on, how do i fix this? More than likely the Display settings changed, so just completely turn the ps3 off and then hold the power button until your hear a second beep then let go, then you will have option to set your dsiplay option. Worst case scenario is GPU is touch heatsink and if thats the case and u gotta do is tighten the screw.

CCAPI is not connecting? Could be that you recently change firmware and need to reinstall it, or your local ip address changed.

Note: If there is any other common problem, please comment them below ill add them and give you credit.

- I hope others will find this helpful
Last edited by Jon Snow ; 04-12-2016 at 06:16 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Jon Snow for this useful post:

Jiggy, Dro, Gryphus
09-04-2016, 08:17 PM #11
nice thread! Smile
02-06-2017, 04:16 PM #12
Unb
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Jon
Well i see a lot of people having the same problem over and over and over again, so i decided to make a thread that will help you with it all. *Hopefully :p*

Why am I stuck on the 999 Downgrader? well for you leave the downgrader make sure you toggle qa and then install this CFW You must login or register to view this content.

Why when i am trying to sign into psn it says connection timed out? More than likely NP Environment changed From NP to SP, so head over to the Debug menu and change it.

Why whenever i open a application or a game i get a black screen? Your Blu-ray drive is unplug or not plugged in properly.

Why is my ps3 over or getting really hot? This simply mean that simply means that your fan is spinning at a slow speeds, so just get a pkg to speed up your fan speed, worst case scenario is your thermal paste needs changing, this can be hard if u have no experience with opening electronics.

Why only a certain games give a black screen? All you need to do for this is change your boot mode, so if its on system software mode, change to the other(development mode "i believe") when your going to play another game you might have change it back, and always remember to restart the console.

I turned on my ps3 and nothing display on the tv but my ps3 is on, how do i fix this? More than likely the Display settings changed, so just completely turn the ps3 off and then hold the power button until your hear a second beep then let go, then you will have option to set your dsiplay option. Worst case scenario is GPU is touch heatsink and if thats the case and u gotta do is tighten the screw.

CCAPI is not connecting? Could be that you recently change firmware and need to reinstall it, or your local ip address changed.

Note: If there is any other common problem, please comment them below ill add them and give you credit.

- I hope others will find this helpful

How come right when I turn on my ps3 it says "Your ps3 wasnt turned off properly.." and then freezes right away? I changed the fan speeds after redowngrading and everything and then it started. I also ordered some artic silver 5 thermal paste that should be here soon if you suggest thats the problem.
02-06-2017, 04:46 PM #13
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
let me know if still does that after you apply the thermal paste to it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo