04-25-2016, 02:13 PM #1
Ethakr
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello everyone

i had this idea of how many of you guys are still playing with only 1 id (im pretty sure there's none) but some told me they are playing with their DEX PS3 without spoofing it for like a year and so. please make this thread as clear as it should and don't lie about it, there's no need to do so Winky Winky

Regards
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-25-2016 at 03:20 PM.
04-25-2016, 02:50 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by ethakr View Post
Hello everyone

i had this idea of how many of you guys are still playing with only 1 cid (im pretty sure there's none) but some told me they are playing with their DEX PS3 without spoofing it for like a year and so. please make this thread as clear as it should and don't lie about it, there's no need to do so Winky Winky

Regards

Thread moved to PS3 Mods and Cheats. Edited to take off CID off the thread.
04-25-2016, 02:55 PM #3
Ethakr
Gym leader
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Thread moved to PS3 Mods and Cheats. Edited to take off CID off the thread.

Okay man thanks Smile
04-25-2016, 03:04 PM #4
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
Hello everyone

i had this idea of how many of you guys are still playing with only 1 id (im pretty sure there's none) but some told me they are playing with their DEX PS3 without spoofing it for like a year and so. please make this thread as clear as it should and don't lie about it, there's no need to do so Winky Winky

Regards

I've been on same ID almost a year... only Mac ban from Ghost servers but that was easy fix :p

The reason for no bans... I mod anything lower than Bo2.. and rarely play ghost... I mainly mod "mw3"

No ban.. I also don't use homebrew online and I always delete sys-calls by pressing R2 and triangle
04-25-2016, 03:17 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Hello everyone

Regards

I have had the same ID for over a year as well. Never used multiMAN nor PSNPatch. Never modded GTA5 or AW before. Always go offline when going into homebrews, that's about it.
04-26-2016, 03:06 PM #6
Lukeye
Haxor!
On the same CID for 5 Months now, I use multiman a lot offline, I sometimes mod GTA V but that is about it. I sign into PSN after I boot up a game via Multiman and so far everything is good but I used to use PSNinja & PSNPatch but I was told by someone who sells PS3 CID's who has been doing it for around 5 years to stop using them and I did...so far no ban Smile
04-27-2016, 11:44 AM #7
Ethakr
Gym leader
Thank you guys for the replies, i hope that your ideas and tricks also would help a lot Smile
04-28-2016, 12:05 PM #8
Geraxy
Banned
this last year i only got banned 3 times. cus i was silly in thinking i wouldn't get banned on new games

The following user thanked Geraxy for this useful post:

Vlehxile
05-02-2016, 03:13 PM #9
Skonafid
Gym leader
sumer 2014. banned once.
05-02-2016, 09:14 PM #10
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
I'm on Dex without spoof

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.