04-30-2016, 03:10 PM #1
maureno
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Sup NGU!

The community is lately flooded with newbies, Which isn't bad however there is obviously such a lack of knowledge etc..

Me speaking from my self I've got my PS3 jailbroken for about 3 years Enzo

Anyway, when I started modding I had a few people I was looking up to definitely back in the days!

Who was your Favorite modder what did alot for the community?

For me it's
Derektrotter with his CEX->Awesome faceEX
Elite Mossy with his Patch blocker (back in the days) and Amazing patches @MW2
MrReDN34l with Zone editing @MW2
You must login or register to view this content.
Wish the real old school modders would come back :(

The following 3 users say thank you to maureno for this useful post:

Darth Saul, Jon Snow, UnboundGodz
05-03-2016, 10:00 PM #11
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by maureno View Post
He damn was! I honestly wonder where the fk they have all gone :/

I'd love for them to come back. Would be respected by a lot of people.
05-04-2016, 05:32 AM #12
wanna know where they went? they grew tf up and stopped playing with an outdated 11 year console lol maybe its time for all of you to grow up too lmfao
05-04-2016, 01:37 PM #13
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
It really pisses me off when there are people crying about new modders in the community. Why don't you actually teach the modders that actually want to learn and make something out of themselves?

I did not have anyone to teach me how to mod, I had to learn myself. Everything from finding XREFS to learning PowerPC etc. I wish I had someone to teach me that stuff. So actually help the ones that want to learn.
05-04-2016, 02:52 PM #14
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
M4A1-KING1313, Cmd-X, psjailbreak28-, SubwayMonkey, obamasu, TheClitClan, Bushigan, HackersForHire, FiveStartLobbies, etc fast_freedom, etc
05-04-2016, 03:26 PM #15
SonyBlack
League Champion
Derektrotter and choco was the #1 on my time.. But my self was not bad to.. I was only Modding the ps3 Console files.. Ps3 custom etc etc.. Smile
05-04-2016, 03:42 PM #16
Originally posted by loganfive View Post
wanna know where they went? they grew tf up and stopped playing with an outdated 11 year console lol maybe its time for all of you to grow up too lmfao

Says the one who still uses a jb PS3. tears

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

TheReturn
05-04-2016, 04:40 PM #17
maureno
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kronoaxis View Post
It really pisses me off when there are people crying about new modders in the community. Why don't you actually teach the modders that actually want to learn and make something out of themselves?

I did not have anyone to teach me how to mod, I had to learn myself. Everything from finding XREFS to learning PowerPC etc. I wish I had someone to teach me that stuff. So actually help the ones that want to learn.

You do realize that everyone had to figure it out their self back then. That's why they are all respected by the community. People these day who get in to modding seriously spam the fuck outta everyone as soon as they get into a problem!
I've made a downgrade video explaining how to downgrade CFW Ps3's with a usb to switch firmware's, everything was covered in the video what I do etc.. Yet there are the noobs who own a console their self and ask for help over skype
as apparently I didn't show/told them everything what to do.. We're not supposed to spoon feed everyone.

The following 2 users say thank you to maureno for this useful post:

BulletProof3160, xXGRIM_REAPERXx
05-05-2016, 08:08 AM #18
Geraxy
Banned
AussieRedDot, Derecktrotter, elite mossy, there were awesome when they realesed there mods
05-05-2016, 03:59 PM #19
Since i've been here from 2009,

for me Eddydiap,hunter,uknown,elitemossy,glittcheaven,fivestargamers,derektrotter <-- this dude tidy up my tutorial when i first got the cex-dex release same with choco, hxs9 chris2ksears i can go on....

i stopped modding back when mw3 got destroyed....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo