04-30-2016, 03:10 PM #1
maureno
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Sup NGU!

The community is lately flooded with newbies, Which isn't bad however there is obviously such a lack of knowledge etc..

Me speaking from my self I've got my PS3 jailbroken for about 3 years Enzo

Anyway, when I started modding I had a few people I was looking up to definitely back in the days!

Who was your Favorite modder what did alot for the community?

For me it's
Derektrotter with his CEX->Awesome faceEX
Elite Mossy with his Patch blocker (back in the days) and Amazing patches @MW2
MrReDN34l with Zone editing @MW2
You must login or register to view this content.
Wish the real old school modders would come back :(

The following 3 users say thank you to maureno for this useful post:

Darth Saul, Jon Snow, UnboundGodz
05-09-2016, 12:18 AM #20
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by maureno View Post
You do realize that everyone had to figure it out their self back then. That's why they are all respected by the community. People these day who get in to modding seriously spam the fuck outta everyone as soon as they get into a problem!
I've made a downgrade video explaining how to downgrade CFW Ps3's with a usb to switch firmware's, everything was covered in the video what I do etc.. Yet there are the noobs who own a console their self and ask for help over skype
as apparently I didn't show/told them everything what to do.. We're not supposed to spoon feed everyone.

So, going by your statement of logic, I should be respected by this entire community because I learned majority of my modding methods and tricks by myself? No. Just no. That is not how this works. Also, you are generalizing an entire group of people to be brain-dead ignorant users who spam for help.

That is not always the case. Several new modders ask for help politely from me and I help them. Very little have I experienced any spam. Very little. Also, I noticed you said "video". Assuming you posted that video on YouTube, there's no doubt in anyone's mind you will eventually come across people like that. For pete's sake, it's YouTube....come on man. lol
05-11-2016, 05:45 PM #21
Ken_DFL
Do a barrel roll!
eVo, this dude was freezing me in PsHome time and time again, but then, i stood up to him urging a convo with him as an OFW user, and actually conversated with him.. i thought he was a god lol, so he showed me some hacks and he said he was just a normal guy.. so ever since then, i always wanted to know the tricks and hacks.. and here i am today.. that was 3 years ago..

others include - xICED, Haiku (Z), Lanader23, Riker

The following user thanked Ken_DFL for this useful post:

loganfive
05-15-2016, 12:08 AM #22
NeoGoHard
Pokemon Trainer
FrOzEn_MoSsY blackhawk2299 CUSTOMPATCHER RobertDavis RZW9 and a lot others, don't remember them all
05-15-2016, 03:35 AM #23
Duplon
Haxor!
Anyone remember back in the day when RedDotCity Defaced this site, and vice versa, all my bros got banned, RDC shut down now, rip have a nice life.
MW3 GHILLIED UP anyone remember this hoster on ps3 mw2? Fuckin' sit in lobbies all day erryday.
WATTSYMAN96
Reaper, fuck you.
05-15-2016, 01:05 PM #24
ItsJokaMoDz the legend <3
05-20-2016, 02:28 PM #25
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
I miss the Rawdog and XxSokneyxX tools. They made great tools. I base my tools designs from their old tools. And all tools i make are free to the community Hi
Last edited by XxBlud23xX ; 05-20-2016 at 02:34 PM.
05-22-2016, 02:55 PM #26
Cmd-x EliteMossy goldymodz derektrotter
06-06-2016, 11:52 PM #27
UnboundGodz
Bounty hunter
GeoHotz because its GeoHotz.
Derektrotter because he is a fucking gawd.
UnboundGodz because FUCK IT :3
#OGSince3.55CFWRelease Thnx Geo.
06-07-2016, 04:57 AM #28
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Girl MoDz KappaRoss

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo