04-30-2016, 03:10 PM #1
maureno
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Sup NGU!

The community is lately flooded with newbies, Which isn't bad however there is obviously such a lack of knowledge etc..

Me speaking from my self I've got my PS3 jailbroken for about 3 years Enzo

Anyway, when I started modding I had a few people I was looking up to definitely back in the days!

Who was your Favorite modder what did alot for the community?

For me it's
Derektrotter with his CEX->Awesome faceEX
Elite Mossy with his Patch blocker (back in the days) and Amazing patches @MW2
MrReDN34l with Zone editing @MW2
You must login or register to view this content.
Wish the real old school modders would come back :(

The following 3 users say thank you to maureno for this useful post:

Darth Saul, Jon Snow, UnboundGodz
07-02-2016, 10:12 PM #38
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
Originally posted by maureno View Post
Sup NGU!

The community is lately flooded with newbies, Which isn't bad however there is obviously such a lack of knowledge etc..

Anyway, when I started modding I had a few people I was looking up to definitely back in the days!

For me it's

RedeyeX32 because I knew about him before I had a jailbreak.
It's cool to be able to talk to people like him because he was kind of like an idol to me.
07-15-2016, 04:18 PM #39
MrGetNow
Save Point
Joka Modz Back in the days
xxFadedModzxx Wehn Mw3 Came out
Me For fucking shit really hard
07-16-2016, 07:15 AM #40
robsmods
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by maureno View Post
Sup NGU!

For me it's

First modder I ever played with was a guy named split spawn don't see much of him now more recently a few that have really helped me get into modding are smootchy juize Dublin modz and a good friend of mine now a guy called Zylum modz who really helped me loads and we have become friends in the community
07-16-2016, 05:51 PM #41
Daddy
[move][hide]:fa:[/hi
my favorite was ohBeestly ! He had alot of subscribers on youtube and was all around a great guy
01-22-2017, 06:21 PM #42
Karoolus, ,DerrickTrotter , EliteMossy, and the list gos on.. totally not the same anymore...
01-22-2017, 10:41 PM #43
iDeity
Bounty hunter
I used to dickride JokaNot Happy or SadMoDz all day, GirlMoDz, WeBypassYouNot Happy or Sad, definitely EliteMossy, xGLoTTeRCriimEx, TurntUpLobbies, CoDyMoDz1000XD, SwA_x_iBeaTs, oStankyModz, HostOnly, used to really like what LacticaL was doing, JokerRey, xYARDSALEx, CUSTOM_PATCHER, Cmd-X, DEREKTROTTER, the list could go on and on
02-15-2017, 02:53 PM #44
ECB2 (made VCAHaxClient - PS3 .csc GTAV script) and Chr0m3xMoDz (GTA V Fucker 1.13 - Xbox 360 .xex plugin menu) the first GTA Online menus leaked/released in May 2014. I loved how both were leaked in 1.13 and seeing randoms use them on early school mornings <3 fucking miss those days man, they inspired me alot.

Another 3 modders which i'm a huge fan of are G4ME_H4CK (he's a bro), TheDonBro, Advanced Modding (julitonm). Sadly Advanced Modding had his channel suspended, TheDonBro too got suspended not too long ago but he has been back for a while now Smile

Some of you may be like 'who the fuck are these dudes' but they are widely known in the GTA Modding community
02-15-2017, 02:56 PM #45
Oh and another modder being XB36Hazard as he is the creator of GTAV Save editor and the vehicle share. This is what i used before i began modding and dude, i do miss these times
02-15-2017, 06:34 PM #46
Sparrow
Big Papi
Buc, DerekTrotter, Mossy, DaftVader probably - Loads others but these were the first to come to mind Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo