05-03-2016, 05:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All the tools that come out for ps3 games are for bles only and it's getting bad that none of the modders from the Us are putting out tools that much. Most gta tools are bles and all bo3 tools are bles. I had to change my gta to bles to be able to mod. And today I thought let me play some bo3 but what do you know there is no blus version tools for bo3. I wanted to learn to code but in the Us most the modders want to keep things to themselves and when you try to learn on your own the us tut are missing info and are very lacking. For example I watched a tut to see how to input offsets into a game through ccapi but you also need the input which the tut doesn't tell you how to get. Now I know for some the answer is easy but for those just learning it's not. So if you google how to get the answer for this problem you get nothing. Lol the good tuts are not even in english. So with that said we have to do better. If you are good at this but plan on stopping or not doing as much in modding you should pass the torch and show others. Also come on guys somebody make a blus rtm for the bo3 section it took long enough to get a antiban now there is no tools or menus on this site or any other. I know ps3 is suppose to be dying but it's not dead yet! Let me know what you think about this issue and how you see this affecting the ps3 scene down the line also flowing over into the ps4 scene? because in this community if you don't share it hurts everyone in the end in my opinion.
Last edited by vicious_results ; 05-03-2016 at 05:26 AM.
05-03-2016, 01:50 PM #2
I completely agree with you, I am an american PS3 Modder since 2011.
I still code great tools, with slick designs. People these days that are new to modding don't take any time at all to code anything.
Its all about taking your time & nobody seems to do it.
Good Post!
+ Rep

The following 2 users say thank you to dfrfdcxcd32@yah for this useful post:

TwiztedDiablo96, vicious_results
05-03-2016, 05:15 PM #3
HeroWin
Java Developer
some of this is true but maybe it's because we are too lazy to convert to blus...
05-03-2016, 06:34 PM #4
SC58
Former Staff
the reason its bles on gtav is because most everyone torrent the game and the first leak was bles so no one ever bother doing blus, that is why :p

plus all cods blus/bles r the same

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

jwm614, SonyBlack
05-03-2016, 07:36 PM #5
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by results View Post
All the tools that come out for ps3 games are for bles only and it's getting bad that none of the modders from the Us are putting out tools that much. Most gta tools are bles and all bo3 tools are bles. I had to change my gta to bles to be able to mod. And today I thought let me play some bo3 but what do you know there is no blus version tools for bo3. I wanted to learn to code but in the Us most the modders want to keep things to themselves and when you try to learn on your own the us tut are missing info and are very lacking. For example I watched a tut to see how to input offsets into a game through ccapi but you also need the input which the tut doesn't tell you how to get. Now I know for some the answer is easy but for those just learning it's not. So if you google how to get the answer for this problem you get nothing. Lol the good tuts are not even in english. So with that said we have to do better. If you are good at this but plan on stopping or not doing as much in modding you should pass the torch and show others. Also come on guys somebody make a blus rtm for the bo3 section it took long enough to get a antiban now there is no tools or menus on this site or any other. I know ps3 is suppose to be dying but it's not dead yet! Let me know what you think about this issue and how you see this affecting the ps3 scene down the line also flowing over into the ps4 scene? because in this community if you don't share it hurts everyone in the end in my opinion.

You must login or register to view this content.
But stop complaining, learn how to make your own shit.
05-03-2016, 07:51 PM #6
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
the reason its bles on gtav is because most everyone torrent the game and the first leak was bles so no one ever bother doing blus, that is why :p

plus all cods blus/bles r the same

Yeah that is true but bo3 blus and bles are different.

Originally posted by yah View Post
I completely agree with you, I am an american PS3 Modder since 2011.
I still code great tools, with slick designs. People these days that are new to modding don't take any time at all to code anything.
Its all about taking your time & nobody seems to do it.
Good Post!
+ Rep

Yeah I would like to learn but the tuts on it are really bad and miss key info when explaining things. But to somebody that already knows how the tuts look great because they know the parts that are missing and ppl don't want to help others learning from scratch. They also do things like comment and say learn how to code when you already list the reason you can't. A lot of ppl got help in the past and are too selfish and self centered to pass it along instead of talking crap.
Last edited by Frosty ; 05-04-2016 at 03:54 PM. Reason: double post
05-03-2016, 10:29 PM #7
I agree ...I wanna learn how to code and I can't find anyone to help me get set up with an IDE, Compilers/linker and a the script file for gta ........i did get a response from some but the link they sent me and tutorial were not matching so i didn't call them back.....I know enough to write open book just to get my bearings and i just need help to get what i need to start writing .....I know it takes time .......I purchased to C++ code books ......but if i can't writ ewhile i read i get nowhere....

I really want this bad ..............PPPPPPPPPleaZZZZzZZzzz.......someone i just want help to get started .....I'm willing to study hard and do burn my own midnight oil .......

The following user thanked dream_weaver for this useful post:

vicious_results
05-04-2016, 01:19 AM #8
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
gta just go to get the bles, for call od duty look for some newer tools for ps3tools that let you modify the content id to the game or just use hxd on modifying the eboot to be used on blus instead of bles,
Last edited by Frosty ; 05-04-2016 at 03:55 PM.
05-04-2016, 01:26 AM #9
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
Can't you just convert it to blus yourself lol?
05-04-2016, 01:46 AM #10
Originally posted by alchybear View Post
gta just go to thepiratebay.se get the bles, for call od duty look for some newer tools for ps3tools that let you modify the content id to the game or just use hxd on modifying the eboot to be used on blus instead of bles,

Yeah that's easy if you know how to do that but everyone doesn't know how to use hxd or even get hxd and the tuts are not good and missing things. I myself did convert my gta over to bles but only because the tut was good.

The following user thanked vicious_results for this useful post:

ianleee

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo