05-13-2016, 06:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys!

Im fairly new to creating RTM Tools, But they do work!
I am in a Skype Modding Group on Skype and a few of us create RTM Tools, Others make GSC Mod Menus for Bo2 and some SPRX Menus for other games.
And we have decided to ask the public for RTM tools they would like made for games that dont have any RTM Tools yet.

So do you have a game you would like to see modded and have a RTM Tool made for?
Comment Bellow and we will see what we can do Upside Down Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to MoNsTeR_Nizz for this useful post:

Creepzoid 0___0, Dro
05-19-2016, 06:59 PM #11
joni_djESP
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Nizz View Post
Hey Guys!

Im fairly new to creating RTM Tools, But they do work!
I am in a Skype Modding Group on Skype and a few of us create RTM Tools, Others make GSC Mod Menus for Bo2 and some SPRX Menus for other games.
And we have decided to ask the public for RTM tools they would like made for games that dont have any RTM Tools yet.

So do you have a game you would like to see modded and have a RTM Tool made for?
Comment Bellow and we will see what we can do Upside Down Happy

i want some mods for medal of honor 2010 bles00860 i have a download links of the game if its needed and i can donate $
05-20-2016, 09:19 AM #12
Originally posted by patient13667 View Post
Bo3 with a working antiban lol

I have heard that allot of the antibans are being patched and very unstable, I personally probably won't even try to make a RTM tool for bo3, but il ask around Upside Down Happy
05-20-2016, 09:20 AM #13
Originally posted by shotcaller313 View Post
if u can could pm me your skype so i could tell u what game i need or should i tell u on here

On here would be better, because I'm not the only RTM tool creator who monitors this thread Upside Down Happy

The following user thanked MoNsTeR_Nizz for this useful post:

Dro
05-20-2016, 09:23 AM #14
Originally posted by djESP View Post
i want some mods for medal of honor 2010 bles00860 i have a download links of the game if its needed and i can donate $

I used to play the old Medal of Honors, I think this will be fun to create, I will look into this, donations won't be needed Upside Down Happy

The following user thanked MoNsTeR_Nizz for this useful post:

joni_djESP
05-20-2016, 05:41 PM #15
Fight night champion if you could make one for it i would appericate it i would like infinte health and stamina thats all
05-20-2016, 07:40 PM #16
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Yakuza 5 max heat / exp / level etc
05-20-2016, 10:41 PM #17
Originally posted by Nizz View Post
I think i may actually have a copy on one of my HDDs, i will have a look tonight and i will let you know, and we will do it for free Upside Down Happy
I have never played the game before, can you please tell me what features you would like to see in the RTM Tool?

Sorry but I don't think I got a notice that u had replied to me but yeah if you can do it would be cool. The game has exobytes and skill points also power points if you can make a tool that can increase a add these things that would be cool. If you can make it I will still pay. Dro said the game is encrypted so I don't know if you can get around that or if using the ccapi debugger would make a difference but yeah get back to me and let me know. Also this is a game that is badly wanted by a lot of ppl and has not been done if you can pull it off you would get major respect from a lot of ppl.
07-08-2016, 06:23 PM #18
Blitz II the League would be nice..considering the game literally has like zero mods or cheats to use besides game-saves for trophies and that's it.
07-09-2016, 03:10 AM #19
Quizes
Keeper
Originally posted by shotcaller313 View Post
Fight night champion if you could make one for it i would appericate it i would like infinte health and stamina thats all

I already have one for Fight night, check my posts.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo