05-20-2016, 05:57 AM #1
Kronos
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys just some news and warning that i think there was a Ban Wave that went around, ive asked around and quite a few of my mates were Console Banned as well, and from some quick inquires it was the people that used WebMan to spoof their CID.

SO yeah be warned if u have been using WebMan to spoof your CID there is a high Chance u have been banned :(

Im located in Oceania so im not sure if was everyone or just us

Thanks Guys

*REMEMBER NO SELLING OR TRADING OF CIDS ON NGU AS IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED*

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

Klots
05-20-2016, 06:00 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Hello guys just some news and warning that i think there was a Ban Wave that went around, ive asked around and quite a few of my mates were Console Banned as well, and from some quick inquires it was the people that used WebMan to spoof their CID.

SO yeah be warned if u have been using WebMan to spoof your CID there is a high Chance u have been banned :(

Im located in Oceania so im not sure if was everyone or just us

Thanks Guys

*REMEMBER NO SELLING OR TRADING OF CIDS ON NGU AS IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED*

No such thing as a ban wave, thousands of consoles and accounts get banned daily. It's normal, the fact that it was you and your friends is just a coincidence.

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

Dro
05-20-2016, 06:02 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
No such thing as a ban wave, thousands of consoles and accounts get banned daily. It's normal, the fact that it was you and your friends is just a coincidence.

A very big one considering almost everyone ive asked have been banned
05-20-2016, 06:03 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
A very big one considering almost everyone ive asked have been banned

I'll tell you what, if I'm CID banned tomorrow then I'll believe it :p

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

Not Rage
05-20-2016, 06:05 AM #5
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
It's funny how every time someone and their friends get banned they post one of these topics and get everyone all riled up Happy

The following 3 users say thank you to OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

blaze3, Dog88Christian, Dro
05-20-2016, 06:21 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
It's funny how every time someone and their friends get banned they post one of these topics and get everyone all riled up Happy

hahahaha im just letting people know thats all Smile i thought it was strange considering im in a chat with 30+ modders on FB and they have pretty much all been banned today
05-20-2016, 06:27 AM #7
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
hahahaha im just letting people know thats all Smile i thought it was strange considering im in a chat with 30+ modders on FB and they have pretty much all been banned today

Yeah i hear you, still though 30+ people isn't that big a deal when you think about it. If you said a hundred or a couple hundred then yeah it probably would be some sort of ban wave but 30+ isn't really that big a deal.
05-20-2016, 06:36 AM #8
Not Rage
Can’t trickshot me!
Been using the same CID for 2 years, and bypassing all these 'ban waves'. lol its super simple to keep your ID safe but everyone thinks psninja and psn patch will make the ID godly lol when in reality they are both useless lol.

The following user thanked Not Rage for this useful post:

xNITEMAREx
05-20-2016, 07:30 AM #9
Originally posted by Not
Been using the same CID for 2 years, and bypassing all these 'ban waves'. lol its super simple to keep your ID safe but everyone thinks psninja and psn patch will make the ID godly lol when in reality they are both useless lol.

Yeah a lot of times it can be a tool. I have been good with my CID
05-20-2016, 07:39 AM #10
Dro
i<3myPs3
I haven't had a CID ban from sony in like 2 years, lets see it. :salll:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo