06-07-2016, 08:00 PM #1
Jannik007
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
SNMAPI v4.81 DEX

SNMAPI v4.81 let's you connect your PS3 with your PC. I'm creating a IOS App to do the basic functions and to do Unlock Alls in several games like MW2,BO1,MW3,BO2 and GTA5.

SNMAPI is finally out now. To install SNMAPIGTA5.ipa you need a jailbroken iPhone or install the App with Cydia Impactor(Tutorial here: You must login or register to view this content.).

The App will be available in the next few days. I'm setting up a webshop atm.

New Photos in Spoiler!

You must login or register to view this content.

This App also includes a GTA Recovery section. You can also edit your garage and edit your Outfits.

With the App you can upload your Profiles(a profile contains 10 modded Outfits) to the Cloud and access them anytime/anywhere and set them directly to the PS3!

SNMAPI v4.81 provides you the following functions:

• Autoconnect your PS3 without IP to type in
  • FTP Server all the time(XMB and in Games)
  • VSH Notification
  • Ring Buzzer
  • Get Temperature
  • Shutdown(Quick Reboot/Soft Reboot/Hard Reboot)
  • Get Firmware Info(Firmware + Type)
  • VSH Play Sound(Trophy Sound)
  • Set IDPS
  • Get Memory
  • Set Memory
  • Get Processes
  • Get Process Name
  • Load SPRX to Process(No need for a special Eboot to load the SPRX)
  • Get Free VSH Memory
  • Get Free HDD0 Space
  • Small Notification(lower right corner)(like the auto turnoff warning)
  • Get Connection Type(LAN/WLAN)

The following firmwares are supported:

Firmware CEX DEX
4.46 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.50 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.53 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.55 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.60 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.65 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.66 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.70 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.75 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.76 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.78 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.80 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.81 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

The download contains the SNMAPI Installer for PC, a C# Library, a sample project with SNMAPI and the SNMAPI PS3 Pkg.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

VirusTotal (0/54): You must login or register to view this content.

FaQ
Q: Can SNMAPI damage my PS3?
A: No in the worst case you need to reinstall your firmware.

Q: Can I install SNMAPI even if i have CCAPI, Webman or Cobra installed?
A: Yes of course.

Changelog:
11/07/2016 - Updated to 4.81 CEX
01/14/2017 - Updated to 4.81 DEX

Credits:
-Estwald
-NzV
-Deank
-Scrapes

Have Fun
MaZe Tustin
Last edited by Jannik007 ; 02-03-2017 at 12:26 AM. Reason: 4.81DEX UPDATE

The following 36 users say thank you to Jannik007 for this useful post:

Ali, anxify, basshead4ever, BulletProof3160, BurtE, Decommit, Sabotage, DSG24, Elevant, Esker, Father Luckeyy, Flatracer, Frosty, iDEXModzYT, John, joni_djESP, JrModz, KL9, lucasaf01, MrNiato2, Nana, ParadoxSPRX, primetime43, Prizma, SkillsPayBills-, Kronos, Sloth, Smokey90, Speedy, Jon Snow, ThrzModding, tygouvion123, vAerox9, Yolo Brahs !, Ethen, Zureax

The following 2 users groaned at Jannik007 for this awful post:

Mrtbyhyourwme, SoloHoster
06-07-2016, 08:42 PM #2
sSkiRilLexD
Save Point
good work bruh Needa
06-07-2016, 08:44 PM #3
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
this is amazing, good job.
06-07-2016, 08:53 PM #4
Zureax
Keeper
good work Tustin
06-07-2016, 09:57 PM #5
Nana
Can’t trickshot me!
Nice work!
06-07-2016, 10:08 PM #6
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Jannik007 View Post
SNMAPI v4.80 CEX/DEX

SNMAPI v4.80 let's you connect your PS3 with your PC. I'm creating a IOS App to do the basic functions and to do Unlock Alls in several games like MW2,BO1,MW3,BO2 and GTA5.

SNMAPI v4.80 provides you the following functions:

• VSH Notification
  • Ring Buzzer
  • Get Temperature
  • Shutdown
  • Get Firmware Info
  • VSH Play Sound
  • Set IDPS
  • Get Memory
  • Set Memory
  • Get Processes
  • Get Process Name
  • Load SPRX to Process
  • Get Free VSH Memory
  • Get Free HDD0 Space
  • Small Notification(lower right corner)

Firmware CEX DEX
4.46 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.50 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.53 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.55 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.60 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.65 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.66 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.70 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.75 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.76 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.78 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
4.80 You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

The download contains the SNMAPI Installer for PC, a C# Library, a sample project with SNMAPI and the SNMAPI PS3 Pkg.

VirusTotal (0/56): You must login or register to view this content.

FaQ

Credits:
-Estwald
-NzV
-Deank
-Scrapes

Have Fun
MaZe Tustin

Gasp very excited to see the ios app!
06-07-2016, 10:15 PM #7
Ethen
Banned
SNMAPI v4.80 CEX/DEX

SNMAPI v4.80 let's you connect your PS3 with your PC. I'm creating a IOS App to do the basic functions and to do Unlock Alls in several games like MW2,BO1,MW3,BO2 and GTA5.

• VSH Notification
  • Ring Buzzer
  • Get Temperature
  • Shutdown
  • Get Firmware Info
  • VSH Play Sound
  • Set IDPS
  • Get Memory
  • Set Memory
  • Get Processes
  • Get Process Name
  • Load SPRX to Process
  • Get Free VSH Memory
  • Get Free HDD0 Space

Firmware CEX DEX

FaQ

Credits:
-Estwald
-NzV
-Deank
-Scrapes

Have Fun
MaZe Tustin

I cant wait for the IOS app!
06-08-2016, 12:38 AM #8
KL9
★ NGU ★
SNMAPI v4.80 CEX/DEX

• VSH Notification
  • Ring Buzzer
  • Get Temperature
  • Shutdown
  • Get Firmware Info
  • VSH Play Sound
  • Set IDPS
  • Get Memory
  • Set Memory
  • Get Processes
  • Get Process Name
  • Load SPRX to Process
  • Get Free VSH Memory
  • Get Free HDD0 Space

Firmware CEX DEX

FaQ

Credits:
-Estwald
-NzV
-Deank
-Scrapes

Have Fun
MaZe Tustin

Can I still use this simultaneously with CCAPI and WebMan all running together? Worried that all these plugins running could make my PS3 explode if I try to run a GTA SPRX also lol Eek
Last edited by KL9 ; 06-08-2016 at 12:41 AM.
06-08-2016, 04:38 AM #9
I can't download Ccapi could you PLEASE HELP IM ABOUT TO GIVE UP
06-08-2016, 07:25 AM #10
Jannik007
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by KL9 View Post
Can I still use this simultaneously with CCAPI and WebMan all running together? Worried that all these plugins running could make my PS3 explode if I try to run a GTA SPRX also lol Eek

SNMAPI, CCAPI and Webman run in the VSH Memory. And the GTA 5 SPRX in the game process which is another process with another memory. I don't think that it will crash, but you can try it Smile

The following user thanked Jannik007 for this useful post:

KL9

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo