06-27-2016, 03:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys!

METRO is one of my favorite MultiMan themes. So i decided i would extract the theme, change up some things i didn't like (such as putting the original MultiMan icon back, changing the background, removing the XMB background image the app gave, etc...) and now i got a MultiMan theme i am in very much love with. So i decided to share it. Also, it has a GTA IV end credits remix sound file. Again, this is a modded version of the METRO theme by CONDORSTRIKE. So credit where credit is due. Let me know what you guys think!

Screenshot:
You must login or register to view this content.
Download (7/23/2016):

(Just a theme file so i did not add a Virus Total link.)
Last edited by xFlairMods ; 07-23-2016 at 08:52 PM.
06-27-2016, 03:37 AM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by xFlairMods View Post
Hey guys!

METRO is one of my favorite MultiMan themes. So i decided i would extract the theme, change up some things i didn't like (such as putting the original MultiMan icon back, changing the background, removing the XMB background image the app give, etc...) and now i got a MultiMan theme i am in very much love with. So i decided to share it. Also, it has a GTA IV end credits remix sound file. Again, this is a modded version of the METRO theme by CONDORSTRIKE. So credit where credit is due. Let me know what you guys think!

Screenshot:
Download:

Moved to PS3 Mods and Cheats.
06-27-2016, 03:39 AM #3
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Moved to PS3 Mods and Cheats.

Is that not where i posted it? lol
06-27-2016, 03:42 AM #4
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Is that not where i posted it? lol

No you posted it in the PS3 section.

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

xFlairMods
06-27-2016, 04:53 AM #5
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Hey guys!

METRO is one of my favorite MultiMan themes. So i decided i would extract the theme, change up some things i didn't like (such as putting the original MultiMan icon back, changing the background, removing the XMB background image the app give, etc...) and now i got a MultiMan theme i am in very much love with. So i decided to share it. Also, it has a GTA IV end credits remix sound file. Again, this is a modded version of the METRO theme by CONDORSTRIKE. So credit where credit is due. Let me know what you guys think!

Screenshot:
Download:

why is the background different then the one in the spoiler?
06-27-2016, 08:42 AM #6
Originally posted by OppositeDEX View Post
why is the background different then the one in the spoiler?

Idk what you're talking about. I extracted the theme file and it has the same BG. The BG is only shown on the XMMB. You cant be using any other view mode. XMMB is all i use anyways. I guess i should have stated that, sorry..
06-27-2016, 10:30 AM #7
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Idk what you're talking about. I extracted the theme file and it has the same BG. The BG is only shown on the XMMB. You cant be using any other view mode. XMMB is all i use anyways. I guess i should have stated that, sorry..

oh alright the background i had was bright asf lol
06-27-2016, 05:50 PM #8
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
A very clean theme, nice Smile
06-27-2016, 07:29 PM #9
Nice, very beautiful.
07-13-2016, 04:40 AM #10
Rammus99
Do a barrel roll!
nice theme, love it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.