07-31-2016, 08:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Found by dark-scripter

( NOO CABLE !!!! TRUE WIFI TMAPI )

( its me dark-scripter ngu u banned me yes i know but i don't give a shit )

i didn't do anything wrong and so i'm here with an VERY NICE BUG

tmapi over wifi = ( ps3 set to wireless ) and proDG rtmtools = works

so how does this bug work ?

very easy !

set ur ps3 to an static IP lets say ip adress :192.168.0.118
put a ethernet cable on ur ps3 and straight into your PC put the static IP in ur prodg

and keep connecting ( it will say FAIL FAIL ) or lost connection keep connecting
so on .. when ur still tyring to connect switch ur ps3 to WIFI ( don't unplug the cable )

once ur ps3 is set to wifi ( and static IP is 192.168.0.118 ) ( or just use ur ps3 IP ) :P
boom a bug happens and proDG connect over wifi = and ur ps3 is set to wireless fool proof
u cannow unplug the cable and do ur thing Smile

u can disconnect and reconnect ,attach debugger , attach to process edit file's just what ever u want with tmapi = this bug will be reset when u restart ur ps3

ur still having trouble ? comment below and please don't ban me thanks
<3 CREDIT: Dark-Scripter !!!!!
Last edited by Tmapi_No_LAN ; 08-01-2016 at 05:16 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Tmapi_No_LAN for this useful post:

DrifterTheHomie, jonaaa20, Ken_DFL, Klots, xXGAME_OVERXx
08-07-2016, 08:39 AM #11
Originally posted by LAN View Post
no ethernet cable tmapi ... u can use tmapi like ccapi

This is strange ummm I use tmapi wireless but I don't do all that. I just put in my Ip and connect. I thought everyone did this.
08-07-2016, 09:29 AM #12
Originally posted by results View Post
This is strange ummm I use tmapi wireless but I don't do all that. I just put in my Ip and connect. I thought everyone did this.

because you use an ethernet cable to your laptop proberly
08-08-2016, 12:41 AM #13
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Originally posted by Eddie
Show you? You just made a tut lol there is no point in showing you something that is writen out. Not hating at all but just do some searches on Youtube or google and you will see.

Might not be the exact same (i don't remember step by step) but i have done this myself and was modding using TMAPI with no ethernet cable. Plus i have seen videos and TUT's on it before. Either way it helps people who didn't know about it, just saying its nothing new :p

show me Smile ps3 tmapi over wifi no cable connected to the ps3 and ps3 is set to wifi

Yeah, Eddie is right, this is how I did it too, but it's pretty annoying to do since you still actually need to use an ethernet at one point.

Though I never had to do that static IP stuff just connect to target manager while hooked up with ethernet then go to wifi and it would connect the same.
08-08-2016, 08:49 AM #14
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
Yeah, Eddie is right, this is how I did it too, but it's pretty annoying to do since you still actually need to use an ethernet at one point.

Though I never had to do that static IP stuff just connect to target manager while hooked up with ethernet then go to wifi and it would connect the same.

static is easyer to use since ur IP from ur ps3 can randomly change from lets say 192.168.0.118 to 117
08-09-2016, 08:54 AM #15
because you use an ethernet cable to your laptop proberly

I don't use ethernet on my laptop. I just have my laptop wireless and my ps3 is hooked to my modem. But when I refresh my laptop sometimes Tmapi acts stupid and wont connect correctly to ps3 but after a while it will work so maybe your way is easier. If I change my mac address I can't connect to tmapi so maybe you way will still work
08-09-2016, 12:04 PM #16
I don't use ethernet on my laptop. I just have my laptop wireless and my ps3 is hooked to my modem. But when I refresh my laptop sometimes Tmapi acts stupid and wont connect correctly to ps3 but after a while it will work so maybe your way is easier. If I change my mac address I can't connect to tmapi so maybe you way will still work

yea but thats not what i meant .. ps3 and pc no cable no connection to moden nothing just ps3 and pc :|wireless
08-09-2016, 07:38 PM #17
yea but thats not what i meant .. ps3 and pc no cable no connection to moden nothing just ps3 and pc :|wireless

Ok I see.... But why would you want your ps3 to be wireless? that's a slower connection
08-09-2016, 07:41 PM #18
Ok I see.... But why would you want your ps3 to be wireless? that's a slower connection

..because some people can't get a wire 3 floors up its an tutorial o my god Facepalm

The following user thanked Tmapi_No_LAN for this useful post:

PS3lTA
08-09-2016, 07:43 PM #19
..because some people can't get a wire 3 floors up its an tutorial o my god Facepalm

I know I'm just picking lol. good job

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo