08-28-2016, 07:15 PM #1
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you still enjoy modding?

I stopped enjoying it about a year ago when I decided to sell my CFW. I'm happy I did. The demand for them is lowering so I would've gotten less for it.
08-28-2016, 07:17 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
I guess it depends on the game your modding
08-29-2016, 08:48 AM #3
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Kam View Post
Do you still enjoy modding?

I stopped enjoying it about a year ago when I decided to sell my CFW. I'm happy I did. The demand for them is lowering so I would've gotten less for it.

I stopped modding a year a ago and just went back to it i found it fun to mod but now its boring for me since everyone(friends) are on nextgen and nowadays theres just modders on cods and gta
08-29-2016, 02:09 PM #4
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Pretty much boring now.
08-31-2016, 05:20 PM #5
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
everyone wants to believe they're the best and that they're special but no one wants to accept that really they're just a fucking retard like everyone else cheating on ps3 lol

but anyways ps3 is uninteresting only decent games to cheat on still imo are black ops 2 or maybe some older cods GTA V runs like shit on ps3 so no fun there
Last edited by Script Kiddie ; 08-31-2016 at 05:23 PM.
08-31-2016, 06:25 PM #6
SharkModding
Do a barrel roll!
always has been fun to mod and always will there is always new mods coming out an there will always be new stuff and on top of that its fun to make people rage an to beat other wanna be modders who had to go buy a jb ps3 off ebay the real modders were from Waw way back in the day before the cfg bullshit
08-31-2016, 08:00 PM #7
Public cheating with off host aimbot or hosting gsc menus has gotten really old about the only thing I do now is host modded gamemodes in private lobbies now and hop on gta here and there
09-01-2016, 02:11 AM #8
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Yeah i still find it quite enjoyable Smile
09-01-2016, 08:59 AM #9
Paddiwak87
Little One
Of course it's still fun, it's what you make of it.

Obviously if you take gta for example it has lost the kind of novelty it had before, but I've played the ps4 version for a while also and it's awesome I must say, but it never quite does the trick like the modded ps3 version.

Put the better graphics, smoother experience, and all the vehicles and so on up against the fact of being able to do whatever you want and I'll take the ps3 version any day.

As far as other games are concerned I still have a collection of 80 games to test out ^^
Other than that I really love black ops 1 zombies modded, never gets old tbh.
09-02-2016, 01:24 AM #10
Chris
Former Staff
I really like what the above user stated. Everything is what you make of it. I currently don't have a Console ID, or else I'd be on my PS3 a bit more often. Other than that, you can also do recovery services which will always bring in money if you know how to market yourself. Sometimes I made around $50 a day not even trying, just going into games asking if people needed their accounts modded.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo