09-10-2016, 02:02 PM #1
.EXE
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to put a custom coldboot on your PS3

Maybe there was a thread but i made one upto date Smile
"Please make sure you are saving everytime you are making your coldboot to NOT lose anything"

Step 1: Download PhotoShop & RAF converter

Download Links

PS: You must login or register to view this content.

RAF: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2: Open PS - File > New > Make the "width 920" "Height 1080" > Pixals Make sure Background is Transparent > Click Ok

Step 3: Go to the right hand side and click the "T" and then click on the background and create your text you want in your coldboot (mess with the styles you want)

Step 4: To put a picture on Go to, File > Place > Click the picture you want > Then size it how you want (mess around with it)

Step 5: Then once done Whatever you created click > Save as > Make sure its saved as .PNG > Minimize or close PS

Step 6: Open RAF Converter > Then it opens File Explorer > Find the .PNG you just done for your cold boot > Once done it will pop up with a box

Step 7: Click None > Click Top Left > Click Specify Output > Click "Show Preview" if your happy with your work

Step 8: Click Convert > Place it wherever > Once done > Then there will be a folder > Open the folder There will be two photos one named .RAF and other named PNG

Step 9:Go to Rebug ToolBox and then Open FileZilla Type in your IP to get onto the system

Step 10: Go to, dev_rebug > vsh > Resource > Scroll down to you find "coldboot.raf" >(make a copy if its your first time if you want the normal one back)

Step 11: Delete it off filezilla and take the coldboot you just made and place it onto filezilla making sure its named coldboot.raf

Step 12: Turn off / Restart system And your colboot will be there! Smile

Hope this tutorial helped you! Smile Enjoy :salll:
Last edited by .EXE ; 09-15-2016 at 08:11 PM. Reason: changed from adfly to mediafire

The following 4 users say thank you to .EXE for this useful post:

Algebra, Bandit-_-ShoTzz, endojunky, NmfV2

The following 3 users groaned at .EXE for this awful post:

DeNo, Black Panther, Dacoco
09-10-2016, 02:04 PM #2
NmfV2
Do a barrel roll!
noice
09-10-2016, 02:09 PM #3
.EXE
Hurah!
Originally posted by NmfV2 View Post
noice

Thankyou!
09-10-2016, 02:21 PM #4
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by S.A.D View Post

"Please make sure you are saving everytime you are making your coldboot to NOT lose anything"

Download Links

Step 2: Open PS - File > New > Make the "width 920" "Height 1080" > Pixals Make sure Background is Transparent > Click Ok

Step 3: Go to the right hand side and click the "T" and then click on the background and create your text you want in your coldboot (mess with the styles you want)

Step 4: To put a picture on Go to, File > Place > Click the picture you want > Then size it how you want (mess around with it)

Step 5: Then once done Whatever you created click > Save as > Make sure its saved as .PNG > Minimize or close PS

Step 6: Open RAF Converter > Then it opens File Explorer > Find the .PNG you just done for your cold boot > Once done it will pop up with a box

Step 7: Click None > Click Top Left > Click Specify Output > Click "Show Preview" if your happy with your work

Step 8: Click Convert > Place it wherever > Once done > Then there will be a folder > Open the folder There will be two photos one named .RAF and other named PNG

Step 9:Go to Rebug ToolBox and then Open FileZilla Type in your IP to get onto the system

Step 10: Go to, dev_rebug > vsh > Resource > Scroll down to you find "coldboot.raf" >(make a copy if its your first time if you want the normal one back)

Step 11: Delete it off filezilla and take the coldboot you just made and place it onto filezilla making sure its named coldboot.raf

Already a guide for this here: You must login or register to view this content.

And here:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

DeNo
09-10-2016, 02:24 PM #5
.EXE
Hurah!
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Already a guide for this here: You must login or register to view this content.

And here:
You must login or register to view this content.

I made it because its more recent and alot more would see it than clicking page 12 just to find one its just helping thats all
09-10-2016, 03:04 PM #6
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by MEGALELZ
Unstuck and far down, if anyone was to post on them they'd get infracted for bumping an old thread.

The last one was 3 years ago, this ones fine.

Okay man glad i waited instead of doing anything myself Smile
09-14-2016, 08:33 AM #7
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by MEGALELZ
Unstuck and far down, if anyone was to post on them they'd get infracted for bumping an old thread.

The last one was 3 years ago, this ones fine.

So all my threads that got removed due to me not being able to find the original should be reinstated right? No reason to have two threads teaching the same thing, the original went into detail with pictures, this is straight text. Also could have swore Ad fly links werent allowed.

The following user thanked Dacoco for this useful post:

DeNo

The following user groaned Dacoco for this awful post:

endojunky
09-14-2016, 06:13 PM #8
DeNo
Rookie
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
So all my threads that got removed due to me not being able to find the original should be reinstated right? No reason to have two threads teaching the same thing, the original went into detail with pictures, this is straight text. Also could have swore Ad fly links werent allowed.

My threads way more better then this shit :wtf:

The following user groaned DeNo for this awful post:

endojunky
09-15-2016, 03:38 PM #9
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by SAD View Post

Download Links

please remove the adfly link
09-15-2016, 07:58 PM #10
.EXE
Hurah!
Originally posted by Jon
please remove the adfly link

whats wrong with it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo