Post: [CEX/DEX] How to use youtube without be online on the psn
09-19-2016, 09:24 PM #1
Cenzex
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys today I offer you a tutorial to be able to use Youtube on yours playstation CFW without be connect at the psn.
This tutorial work on CEX and on DEX, it is for the update 1.09.

You just need to download this 2 files which is Pkg.
Install in first the Pkg named [NO PSN FIX] and after install the other named [NPUP10028].
Then you can goes to the [TV Service / Vidéo] and start the old youtube app which appear.
For use the app you just need to push the round boutton for not doing the update.

I hope this tutorial will be useful and that it hasn't already been released Geo
Have a nice day !

- First file : You must login or register to view this content.
- Second file : You must login or register to view this content.

[ If you didn't understand all the tutorial i'm sorry i'm french and i don't use a translator so i've tried my best ].
Last edited by Cenzex ; 02-27-2019 at 05:36 PM.

The following user thanked Cenzex for this useful post:

H4CK_De_TRiiZo
09-19-2016, 09:35 PM #2
LaRip8
Mario!
Originally posted by Cenzex View Post
Hello guys today I offer you a tutorial to be able to use Youtube on yours playstation cfw without be connect at the psn.
This tutorial work on Cex and on Dex , it is for the update 1.09.

You just need to download this 2 files which is Pkg.
Install in first the Pkg named [NO PSN FIX] and after install the other named [NPUP10028].
Then you can goes to the [TV Service / Vidéo] and start the old youtube app which appear.
For use the app you just need to push the round boutton for not doing the update :yes:

I hope that this tutorial can be useful for you and that is it not already release 8-)
Have a nice day !

- First file : You must login or register to view this content.
- Second file : You must login or register to view this content.

[ If you dont understand all the tutorial im sorry , im french and i don't use to translator so i try to my best ].

you translated it yourself pretty good, i'd say. not 100% but very close. props Smile

The following user thanked LaRip8 for this useful post:

Cenzex
09-19-2016, 09:38 PM #3
Cenzex
Haxor!
Thank you so much mate.
Last edited by Cenzex ; 02-27-2019 at 05:39 PM.
09-20-2016, 11:06 PM #4
United
Big Sister
noice m8
09-21-2016, 06:48 PM #5
Cenzex
Haxor!
Thank you.
Last edited by Cenzex ; 02-27-2019 at 05:42 PM.
09-29-2016, 04:56 AM #6
wiil keep in mind,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo