09-23-2016, 02:16 AM #1
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey what's NGU Babies!!!

Now people still come to me asking how to make an modded Cex/Dex Eboot. Well im gonna show you new come ups on how to do that.

Requirements before proceeding.

HxD Editor
Resigner
EBOOT.BIN
Basic knowledge

If you dont have any of these just download it below.

HxD Editor

Resigner

Proceeding to Steps.

Step 1. Get your " EBOOT.BIN " and put with the " Resigner Tool " to decrypt it down to an " EBOOT.ELF ". If it's a Cex EBOOT.BIN press 1, If it's a Dex EBOOT.BIN press 7 in the " Resigner Tool ". If done correctly your " EBOOT.BIN " should now be " EBOOT.ELF ".

Step 2. Now open " HxD Editor " so we can drag our " EBOOT.ELF " into " HxD Editor ".

Step 3. Now i know when you look into HxD editor your gonna see a bunch of numbers etc don't panic. Now say you wanted to make an modded eboot for Battlefield 4, Here is your UAV Offsets 0x1DDC78. Because were modding an eboot were gonna minus 10000, If your confused just go to google and put in the address like this 0x1DDC78 - 0x10000 = 0x1CDC78.

Step 4. Now take your new address " 1CDC78 " go over to " HxD Editor " and hit " CTRL + G ".

Step 5. Now were gonna take our bytes " 0x63, 0xE3, 0x00, 0x00 " and type them into " HxD Editor ".

Step 6. Now that we inputted our UAV mods into our " EBOOT.ELF " go ahead and hit the save button.

Step 7. Now we have our new modded " EBOOT.ELF " go ahead and open that " Resigner Tool " and encrypt our " EBOOT.ELF " back to an Cex or Dex form.

Cex - 1
Dex - 7

Installation for EBOOT.BIN

FTP (Multiman) or USB Stick

dev_hdd0 / game / your region / USDIR / Place " EBOOT.BIN " here.

I hope this tutorials help all of you, I've made it noob friendly as possible if you have any questions don't hesitate to quote me or pm me Smile Have fun modding eboots.

The following 11 users say thank you to Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

Adzkii, bigbigplay, DawidB, Dog88Christian, gamepwnzer, lucasaf01, mohamdps1, MR.MCGOO, Pianist Prodigy, Kronos, wajdi9
09-23-2016, 02:54 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post

Hey what's NGU Babies!!!

Now people still come to me asking how to make an modded Cex/Dex Eboot. Well im gonna show you new come ups on how to do that.

HxD Editor
Resigner
EBOOT.BIN
Basic knowledge

HxD Editor

Resigner

Proceeding to Steps.

Step 1. Get your " EBOOT.BIN " and put with the " Resigner Tool " to decrypt it down to an " EBOOT.ELF ". If it's a Cex EBOOT.BIN press 1, If it's a Dex EBOOT.BIN press 7 in the " Resigner Tool ". If done correctly your " EBOOT.BIN " should now be " EBOOT.ELF ".

Step 2. Now open " HxD Editor " so we can drag our " EBOOT.ELF " into " HxD Editor ".

Step 3. Now i know when you look into HxD editor your gonna see a bunch of numbers etc don't panic. Now say you wanted to make an modded eboot for Battlefield 4, Here is your UAV Offsets 0x1DDC78. Because were modding an eboot were gonna minus 10000, If your confused just go to google and put in the address like this 0x1DDC78 - 0x10000 = 0x1CDC78.

Step 4. Now take your new address " 1CDC78 " go over to " HxD Editor " and hit " CTRL + G ".

Step 5. Now were gonna take our bytes " 0x63, 0xE3, 0x00, 0x00 " and type them into " HxD Editor ".

Step 6. Now that we inputted our UAV mods into our " EBOOT.ELF " go ahead and hit the save button.

Step 7. Now we have our new modded " EBOOT.ELF " go ahead and open that " Resigner Tool " and encrypt our " EBOOT.ELF " back to an Cex or Dex form.

Cex - 1
Dex - 7

I hope this tutorials help all of you, I've made it noob friendly as possible if you have any questions don't hesitate to quote me or pm me Smile Have fun modding eboots.

Nice tutorial Luckeyy! should help a few people out Smile

Also for anyone that cares you an also use your built in Calculator im on Win10 and have it set to Programmer mode to calculate the offset subractions/additions

if you dont know how to get into programmer mode press the Options tab at the top left of the calculator

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy
09-23-2016, 02:57 AM #3
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?

Hey what's NGU Babies!!!

HxD Editor
Resigner
EBOOT.BIN
Basic knowledge

HxD Editor

Resigner

Proceeding to Steps.

Cex - 1
Dex - 7

Nicely done man :yes:

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy
09-24-2016, 09:20 AM #4
wajdi9
Space Ninja

Hey what's NGU Babies!!!

HxD Editor
Resigner
EBOOT.BIN
Basic knowledge

HxD Editor

Resigner

Proceeding to Steps.

Cex - 1
Dex - 7

you are awesome man keep up the great work Smile

can you please make a tutorial on how to find offsets and bytes ?

The following user thanked wajdi9 for this useful post:

MoRo_HaCk
09-24-2016, 10:08 AM #5
renfa
Gobble
i got a question about changing ebbot.elf value to cheat ps3 games,is it the same process with the modded eboot
and if it's in the form bellow how do i modded it?

max money
0x0024AE30 60000000
0x0024AE30 40810008
09-24-2016, 10:51 AM #6
wajdi9
Space Ninja
Originally posted by renfa View Post
i got a question about changing ebbot.elf value to cheat ps3 games,is it the same process with the modded eboot

max money
0x0024AE30 60000000
0x0024AE30 40810008

Yes it's the same just search for the offsets you have with HxD then use the bytes you have, just follow the tutorial above man.
09-24-2016, 01:21 PM #7
renfa
Gobble
ok,thx. i'll try it with this code
09-27-2016, 04:47 AM #8
Father Luckeyy

max money
0x0024AE30 60000000
0x0024AE30 40810008

What are you really trying to do with the eboot? im a little confused on your question
09-29-2016, 01:25 PM #9
renfa
Gobble
modding my game,. thx for your tut now i could find the value with hex.
09-29-2016, 04:55 PM #10
Father Luckeyy
modding my game,. thx for your tut now i could find the value with hex.

No problem Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo