09-26-2016, 10:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A few days ago I released my R3D Apple Resigner, and today I am releasing the follow-up update (v2.1.1), added a lot of new features, please read update log for full features list. This is strictly NON-DRM, NPDRM compatibility will be added in the next update.

NOTE: BIN/ELF must be in the R3D Apple directory.

CURRENT UPDATE 2.1.1

You must login or register to view this content.

**THERE ARE FALSE POSITIVES IN THE VIRUS SCAN BECAUSE THIS TOOL IS CODED IN BATCH, THIS IS A BATCH PROGRAM, THERE ARE NO VIRUSES**

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Update Log:
Originally posted by another user

v2.1.1
Changed program design
Changed decryption & encryption method
Strictly NON-DRM
Added select BIN/ELF feature
Added DEX/CEX mode toggle
Added output options
4.XX STD Support
4.XX ALT Support
4.XX ODE Support
3.XX STD Support
3.XX ALT Support

v1.0.1
Initial release
Last edited by Jettt ; 09-27-2016 at 04:30 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Jettt for this useful post:

anxify, Father Luckeyy
09-26-2016, 11:34 PM #2
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Looks nice man. Smile

The following user thanked Speedy for this useful post:

Jettt
09-26-2016, 11:59 PM #3
United
Big Sister
What makes this better than true ancestor? At least in true ancestor, it has more options available and can perform more functions.
09-27-2016, 04:05 AM #4
Originally posted by United View Post
What makes this better than true ancestor? At least in true ancestor, it has more options available and can perform more functions.

Then use TrueAncestor mate, this is still in development. I am adding more features in future updates, I could have added them in this update, but I've been working on 2.1.1 for a while now and decided to release this now and save some features for the next update. This is just an alternative to TA.
09-27-2016, 04:43 AM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by TrippinOnAC1D View Post
A few days ago I released my R3D Apple Resigner, and today I am releasing the follow-up update (v2.1.1), added a lot of new features, please read update log for full features list. This is strictly NON-DRM, NPDRM compatibility will be added in the next update.

NOTE: BIN/ELF must be in the R3D Apple directory.

CURRENT UPDATE 2.1.1

You must login or register to view this content.

**THERE ARE FALSE POSITIVES IN THE VIRUS SCAN BECAUSE THIS TOOL IS CODED IN BATCH, THIS IS A BATCH PROGRAM, THERE ARE NO VIRUSES**

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Update Log:

Looks Good bro nice work on it

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

Jettt
09-27-2016, 05:13 AM #6
zatb15
Do a barrel roll!
Good shit man Smile

The following user thanked zatb15 for this useful post:

Jettt
09-27-2016, 05:50 AM #7
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Looks Good bro nice work on it

Thanks bro :borat:
09-27-2016, 11:18 AM #8
United
Big Sister
Then use TrueAncestor mate, this is still in development. I am adding more features in future updates, I could have added them in this update, but I've been working on 2.1.1 for a while now and decided to release this now and save some features for the next update. This is just an alternative to TA.

I don't mean to be rude, but I'm just saying. This offers the basics, but not too much. Chances are, people are still going to use true ancestor.
09-27-2016, 11:19 AM #9
United
Big Sister

I don't mean to be rude, but I'm just saying. This offers the basics, but not too much. Chances are, people are still going to use true ancestor.

The following user thanked United for this useful post:

Wand
09-27-2016, 09:14 PM #10
Originally posted by United View Post

Yes, I know where you are coming from, this was a project started out of boredom and for the fun of it. It's still incomplete but the updates, which I am currently working on, will offer more features and options. I do appreciate your feed back.

Actually, if you're good with Batch (or anyone reading this post) PM me, cause I'm always looking for more ideas and help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo