11-03-2016, 06:44 PM #1
ExIIL
AstroCFG
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,
I made a little Tool for all the lazy ones out there. Tustin

Yes you heard right, it generates Console ID's. And you can go Online & Play online with them. Geo

Since the Exploit is well known, I decided to make this.

If you don't feel safe, open it on a VM and view the source code, I didn't protected it.

UPDATE 4.5.0
- Added Special Option
- Added Special Option 2
- Added Night Mode
- Added Generate UNREAL (looking) CIDs
- Added .txt file with amount of CIDs
- Fixed Autoswitch 5 Minutes

UPDATE 4.0.0
- Added Copy
- Added Generate 20 CID's
- Added Autoswitch CID (Prevent Ban)
- Added CID List
- Added Generate Unlimited
- Better Layout
- Added option to Copy CID's to .txt
- Added Clear CIDs
- Added CID Counter
- Changed Picture
- Removed Link

UPDATE 3.0.0
- Improved and Updated algorythm. CID's are now MUCH better.

- Changed Layout & Design.

UPDATE 2.1.0
- Added Help/Fix for not getting Online in GAMES

- Changed 0000000100B to 00000001008

- PS3Lib is from CCAPI 2.70 that is also working for CCAPI 2.60

- Set as BOOT CID now actually works

UPDATE 2.0.0
- I added CCAPI Support so you can change the CID as FAST as POSSIBLE

- HELP ADDED

- ADDED BOOT & 1 TIME as OPTION

- Added RSX & CELL TEMP & FIRMWARE

Picture:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virustotal:You must login or register to view this content.

It's (1/56).

Have a Nice day.

Check this Thread out, he "found" the glitch:*You must login or register to view this content.

Edit:
- If this won't get patched, BYE BYE CID Seller Reaper Reaper Reaper

CID's are CUSTOM and NOT made by Sony. Even though they WORK ONLINE.
It uses the Exploit.
I made this Tool, so it connects FAST with CCaPi and you can change it fast.
Last edited by ExIIL ; 12-12-2016 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Update 4.5.0

The following 10 users say thank you to ExIIL for this useful post:

BaumHF1, Frosty, HaXingBae, Jaydj, jp187187, Klots, illusional, Renitha, Rich Davies, SinonXSAO

The following user groaned ExIIL for this awful post:

John
11-03-2016, 08:35 PM #2
Hey bruh :*
11-03-2016, 08:39 PM #3
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
pahahahaha

The following user groaned oCmKs_4_LiFe for this awful post:

ExIIL
11-03-2016, 08:45 PM #4
:lyin:
11-03-2016, 08:58 PM #5
ExIIL
AstroCFG
Originally posted by FarCry1889 View Post
:lyin:

It's simply a random number generator that generates 21 numbers after the "0000000100B". It just uses the Exploit. But it's to hard to explain some kids, so I just named it like this lel.
11-03-2016, 09:01 PM #6
ExIIL
AstroCFG
Added and EDIT for some dumb people here Winky Winky.
11-03-2016, 10:59 PM #7
ExIIL
AstroCFG
Ccapi support added
11-04-2016, 01:16 AM #8
You're the dumb one for creating such a retarded tool. People who use this obviously can't type in random numbers 21 times. You act like a coding genius, but all you did was create a crappy tool for no reason. Don't act so cocky barely anyone is using this. Most of the people who are obviously don't know about the bug and think you made a real CID generator. I could find a better random key generator online. Sony is going to fix this bug soon anyways, no point if Sony sees you online with a invalid CID they will ban your account. Anyways about the sentence, "But it's to hard to explain some kids". Find something wrong there? Have a hard time explaining some kids as yourself? Also you used the wrong to.
Last edited by FarCry1889 ; 11-04-2016 at 01:22 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to FarCry1889 for this useful post:

Elevant, TylerMods
11-04-2016, 01:37 AM #9
ExIIL
AstroCFG
You're the dumb one for creating such a retarded tool. People who use this obviously can't type in random numbers 21 times. You act like a coding genius, but all you did was create a crappy tool for no reason. Don't act so cocky barely anyone is using this. Most of the people who are obviously don't know about the bug and think you made a real CID generator. I could find a better random key generator online. Sony is going to fix this bug soon anyways, no point if Sony sees you online with a invalid CID they will ban your account. Anyways about the sentence, "But it's to hard to explain some kids". Find something wrong there? Have a hard time explaining some kids as yourself? Also you used the wrong to.

Lol what's wrong with you.
If I have fun coding stuff then let me code it. And if you have a jailbroken ps3 there's always the risk that your account get banned, so be smart and don't use your main there lol. Why is it retarded? If it works it isn't retarded. I don't act like a "coding genius". If you could read you find this in the post "It's simply a random number generator that generates 21 numbers after the "0000000100B". I only added the CCaPI functions so its faster to change. "Most of the people who are obviously don't know about the bug and think you made a real CID generator." It seems like you haven't downloaded it, because in the DL is a information.txt that says those are NOT REAL CID's from Sony, they are custom made. "Don't act so cocky barely anyone is using this". I don't mind, even if no one will use this. It makes fun for me to code such things. "But it's to hard to explain some kids", with this sentence I meant "CmKs_4_Life" because he acted like a b*tch in the skype group lol.
11-04-2016, 01:40 AM #10
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?

Originally posted by ExIIL View Post
Lol what's wrong with you.
If I have fun coding stuff then let me code it. And if you have a jailbroken ps3 there's always the risk that your account get banned, so be smart and don't use your main there lol. Why is it retarded? If it works it isn't retarded. I don't act like a "coding genius". If you could read you find this in the post "It's simply a random number generator that generates 21 numbers after the "0000000100B". I only added the CCaPI functions so its faster to change. "Most of the people who are obviously don't know about the bug and think you made a real CID generator." It seems like you haven't downloaded it, because in the DL is a information.txt that says those are NOT REAL CID's from Sony, they are custom made. "Don't act so cocky barely anyone is using this". I don't mind, even if no one will use this. It makes fun for me to code such things. "But it's to hard to explain some kids", with this sentence I meant "CmKs_4_Life" because he acted like a b*tch in the skype group lol.

Okay guys that's enough. There's absolutely no need to turn this into a flame war.

The following 2 users say thank you to OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

Hola, SamScarfo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo