12-26-2016, 07:44 PM #1
EpsilonDev
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wassup!

A friend didn't know if his CID was private or not so it game me an idea. It's extremely simple to do, so i made it in PHP first but he didn't want to load up the URL every time, so i made it into an application.

It just searches Google for the inputted CID and if it returns anything, it returns Public on the tool, else it returns Private. Simple, not effective, about 70-85% accuracy but who the f*ck cares?

The code is that small i'm going to post it below, no need for a source link.

The Application: You must login or register to view this content.
The Application Virus Scan: No clue where the 1/55 came from
You must login or register to view this content.

The Source:
This goes where you put button click

if(textEdit1.Text.Length < 32 || textEdit1.Text.Length > 32)
{
XtraMessageBox.Show("Error. Console ID length is invalid.", "An Error Occured.");
}
else
{
string req = new WebClient().DownloadString("https://google.com/search?q="+ textEdit1.Text);
if(req.Contains("- did not match"))
{
XtraMessageBox.Show("Console ISad Awesome "+textEdit1.Text+Environment.NewLine+"Status: Private");
}
else
{
XtraMessageBox.Show("Console ISad Awesome " + textEdit1.Text + Environment.NewLine + "Status: Public");
}
}
Last edited by EpsilonDev ; 12-26-2016 at 07:47 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to EpsilonDev for this useful post:

FrogPap, GTA MoDz, hacking247, Jincos, AFG

The following 7 users groaned at EpsilonDev for this awful post:

Je Modz, JLM, koekiemonstarr2, Member35342235, OpGreece.!, ProfoundModz, VenoxCoding
12-26-2016, 07:57 PM #2
Octolus
I defeated!
Yeah. Or just google the CID..

& I don't do C#, but would think it would have a == Operator? :P

textEdit1.Text.Length < 32 || textEdit1.Text.Length > 32
textEdit1.Text.Length == 32
Last edited by Octolus ; 12-26-2016 at 08:00 PM.

The following user thanked Octolus for this useful post:

EpsilonDev
12-26-2016, 07:59 PM #3
Originally posted by x View Post
Wassup!

A friend didn't know if his CID was private or not so it game me an idea. It's extremely simple to do, so i made it in PHP first but he didn't want to load up the URL every time, so i made it into an application.

It just searches Google for the inputted CID and if it returns anything, it returns Public on the tool, else it returns Private. Simple, not effective, about 70-85% accuracy but who the f*ck cares?

The Source:

{
XtraMessageBox.Show("Error. Console ID length is invalid.", "An Error Occured.");
}
else
{
string req = new WebClient().DownloadString("https://google.com/search?q="+ textEdit1.Text);
{
XtraMessageBox.Show("Console ISad Awesome "+textEdit1.Text+Environment.NewLine+"Status: Private");
}
else
{
XtraMessageBox.Show("Console ISad Awesome " + textEdit1.Text + Environment.NewLine + "Status: Public");
}
}

But many people are selling fake cids. Since there's thousands upon thousands of combinations to be made for fakes, you could search on Google and find the specific one not on a website, and your tool would return "Private", even though it's fake.
12-26-2016, 08:30 PM #4
EpsilonDev
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Octolus View Post
Yeah. Or just google the CID..

& I don't do C#, but would think it would have a == Operator? :P

textEdit1.Text.Length < 32 || textEdit1.Text.Length > 32
textEdit1.Text.Length == 32

Ehh i barely c# myself but yeah i guess that's better
12-26-2016, 08:31 PM #5
EpsilonDev
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
But many people are selling fake cids. Since there's thousands upon thousands of combinations to be made for fakes, you could search on Google and find the specific one not on a website, and your tool would return "Private", even though it's fake.

Yeah i know, thats why i said its "not effective", but for CIDs posted on such websites as c0nsole crunch it'll do fine.
12-27-2016, 12:43 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Wassup!

The Source:

{
}
else
{
{
}
else
{
}
}

Moved to PS3 Mods and Cheats as its gonna be used for CFW users :P

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

EpsilonDev
12-27-2016, 10:36 AM #7
FrogPap
You talkin to me?
Wassup!

The Source:

{
}
else
{
{
}
else
{
}
}

Great Thread Tiphat

The following user thanked FrogPap for this useful post:

EpsilonDev
12-27-2016, 12:21 PM #8
Nice idea. Might come in handy. Smile

The following user thanked BooYaaKaa for this useful post:

EpsilonDev
12-28-2016, 07:35 AM #9
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Wassup!

The Source:

{
}
else
{
{
}
else
{
}
}

Nice work on this cameron tempted to make one using your source, Keep up the good work man.
12-28-2016, 09:43 AM #10
Dro
i<3myPs3
^ You must login or register to view this content.

Wassup!

As you're aware, most of the cids probably aren't even on the net. Good job though and good idea
Last edited by Dro ; 12-28-2016 at 09:47 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo