01-13-2017, 06:43 PM #1
CGQuinn
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edit by Kronos: Its probably easier to make a thread here You must login or register to view this content. than to ask here and maybe get a reply

Anything to do with CFW or modding a game i can help with. any questions i can answer. (MOST) files i can get.

Just leave a reply.
Last edited by Kronos ; 02-05-2017 at 09:22 AM.
01-22-2017, 03:00 AM #20
Originally posted by trevordab710 View Post
any tips on not geting my cid banned when playing gta 5?

Not really a tip, just how I have been doing it for quite a long time now....
PSNinja (first 3-4 options), PSNPatch(most current update), and then sign in. If you are loading a game with multiman, make sure you load your game before going into PSNinja. Dont open any homebrew while signed in and dont be a douche while playing and thats as safe as you can make yourself bro. There is no 100% way of not getting banned. Just like breaking the law, you always take a chance when breaking someones rules.
Good luck bro.
01-22-2017, 04:05 AM #21
trevordab710
Save Point
ya i been loading it with webMAN and hiting R2 and tringle and thx help

The following user thanked trevordab710 for this useful post:

GreenManOSteele
01-22-2017, 04:52 AM #22
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by trevordab710 View Post
any tips on not geting my cid banned when playing gta 5?

Spoof your CID, use a VPN.

and if you are really worried. dont play GTA5 lol
01-22-2017, 11:59 AM #23
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
Thanks bro, not going to say I am clueless in modding ps3, I know everything has to do with using any game tool / changing game memory using ccapi etc... I was pioneer on my times
but I wanna get back again, I certainly know for a fact that so much has been added to the scene, my last time modding ps3 is when ps4 released I believe I spent like 2 weeks modding then stopped since then
so my question
Can you link me to latest stable CEX firmware , some pks that will lower the risk of me getting banned and that is compatible with latest CEX cfw

also is the way modding any game using CCAPI still the same
01-22-2017, 12:37 PM #24
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
Thanks bro, not going to say I am clueless in modding ps3, I know everything has to do with using any game tool / changing game memory using ccapi etc... I was pioneer on my times
but I wanna get back again, I certainly know for a fact that so much has been added to the scene, my last time modding ps3 is when ps4 released I believe I spent like 2 weeks modding then stopped since then
so my question
Can you link me to latest stable CEX firmware , some pks that will lower the risk of me getting banned and that is compatible with latest CEX cfw

also is the way modding any game using CCAPI still the same

You must login or register to view this content.
01-24-2017, 02:01 PM #25
Brominarium
Save Point
Is it possible to jailbreak your PS3 when you don't have an E3 flasher? If so where can I find a step-by-step guide?
01-25-2017, 12:13 AM #26
If its on FW 3.55, then yeah. Other than that I am pretty sure and e3 flasher is required. There are some usb mods for certain games, but its more button binds. If there is another way, I havent seen it, so maybe, but the 40 bucks is well worth it for a flasher. Opens your ps3 up to a whole new world.
01-25-2017, 01:37 AM #27
I need help guys. my friend told me that you can take a bypass noscope aimbot script and code it or edit it to be available on a 1.14 update and its undetectable so you cant see the e aimbot lock on or anything can ayone do this for me I will pay 10 dollars in US money if it works for me please someone help me! he has made it so I know it works ive seen it
01-25-2017, 01:43 AM #28
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by DrioNGU View Post
I need help guys. my friend told me that you can take a bypass noscope aimbot script and code it or edit it to be available on a 1.14 update and its undetectable so you cant see the e aimbot lock on or anything can ayone do this for me I will pay 10 dollars in US money if it works for me please someone help me! he has made it so I know it works ive seen it

this can only be done thru SPRX it wont work for CFG. there is a non host called ParadoxSPRX but that costs.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo