01-13-2017, 06:43 PM #1
CGQuinn
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edit by Kronos: Its probably easier to make a thread here You must login or register to view this content. than to ask here and maybe get a reply

Anything to do with CFW or modding a game i can help with. any questions i can answer. (MOST) files i can get.

Just leave a reply.
Last edited by Kronos ; 02-05-2017 at 09:22 AM.
01-13-2017, 07:42 PM #2
Im in need of a CFG tonight matey, any ideas
01-14-2017, 03:31 PM #3
CGQuinn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MXFLATMAN321 View Post
Im in need of a CFG tonight matey, any ideas

you need an actual file? if so reply back... i have a good CFW ( 4.80.1 Rebug )
01-16-2017, 09:27 PM #4
I did mean CFW haha. Do you have a link?
01-16-2017, 09:31 PM #5
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by MXFLATMAN321 View Post
I did mean CFW haha. Do you have a link?

I'd lean with Rebug D-REX. What version are you currently on?
01-19-2017, 12:11 AM #6
My GTA game keeps freezing everytime i inject a menu... It will say serendipity is injected and then once it gets to the grey "Display Calibration" screen it freezes.. I've been told i need a new Update.rpf file but i cant find one.. I've used the one that comes with _GNXKS, Serendipity and Hustler 1.5
01-19-2017, 11:22 AM #7
trevordab710
Save Point
i have a question about modding bo2 zombies. how do i install a sprx menu and eboot i have the links already to go.
01-19-2017, 12:23 PM #8
Sparrow
Big Papi
Use the QUOTE button so that the thread owner gets a notification that you replied to their thread.

Originally posted by ImTheGayOrphan View Post
My GTA game keeps freezing everytime i inject a menu... It will say serendipity is injected and then once it gets to the grey "Display Calibration" screen it freezes.. I've been told i need a new Update.rpf file but i cant find one.. I've used the one that comes with _GNXKS, Serendipity and Hustler 1.5

There should be one Stickied in the GTA V Mods section. Pow: You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by trevordab710 View Post
i have a question about modding bo2 zombies. how do i install a sprx menu and eboot i have the links already to go.

Just move the eboot into the game dir & place the .SPRX file into the tmp folder.

There again should be a thread on this in the PS3 Mods section. Pow: You must login or register to view this content.
01-19-2017, 12:24 PM #9
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by CGQuinn View Post
Anything to do with CFW or modding a game i can help with. any questions i can answer. (MOST) files i can get.

Just leave a reply.

If your offering a help thread, I'd recommend 'Subscribing' to the thread so you get notification when someone posts in here, even if they don't quote you.

This can be done by clicking 'Options' at the top.
01-19-2017, 07:24 PM #10
XmendoXassasinX
Do a barrel roll!
I need help with my external drives. I have two external drives one is 3tb and the other one is 500gb and both don't seem to work on my PS3. I tried NTFS or Fat32 but neither seem to work. I know it's not the ports cause when I connect my 16gb flash drive it works and I know it isn't cause of how much power it received because I tried both with a y-cable and it still doesn't get detected. Please can someone help me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo