01-17-2017, 04:56 AM #1
Kronos
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Suh NGU PS3 CFW Users,

So first off before i get angry comments Credits to HMX cos he made the first one lol, i got the idea off him but i just expanded on it. You must login or register to view this content.

Right So this is a quick tool that allows u to Make a modded comment, or edit a modded comment, then upload it to your PS3 via FTP directly from the tool.

Disclamer... Idk if it will work for you lol, it worked for me but it might give u errors uploading it. if it does this then just use FileZilla or something, if it still doesnt work with fileZilla Then its your PC's fault, if it works with filezilla then its my tools fault so rip.

How to use:
    [SIZE=2]Step 1 : Enter your PS3 Credentials into the text-boxes. if ur PS3 doesnt have a FTP password then leave it blank.

Step 2 : Select the profile from the ComboBox on the right.

Step 3 : Make a modded Comment either by making one in the text box or opening and existing one. Once u have finished. Save it.

Step 4 : Press the Upload Button. if all goes well u should be able to select Ur file then upload it.

Step 5 : if all went well your modded comment should be uploaded to the profile you selected.

[/SIZE]
Picture of tool:
Ik you may not like the theme of the tool but i really couldn't be bothered finding a non overused one *cough*MetroFramework
*cough*,*cough*DevComponents*cough*

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Update log,

2-5-2017 - Added a better way of selecting your profile, gives the account ID and the name of the account on your PS3

[COLOR=#3E3E3E]01-16-2017 [/COLOR]- originally released

THANKS FOR USING

You must login or register to view this content.

1/56 due to false positive, idek where or why lol my tool is clean if u dont trust me dont use it Smile

THANKS, KRONOS :wub:
lmao if the tool doesnt work for most people fuck it trash it.

Credits:
Kronos - creating this tool
HMXOnDex - original Idea and creator of his tool
Luckeyy - testing

Last edited by Kronos ; 02-06-2017 at 05:31 AM. Reason: updated, made better

The following 14 users say thank you to Kronos for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, CODHoster1337_, DSG24, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, HMXOnDex, Hydrogen, Kam, MexiMoDz, OUER CEDRIC, Pianist Prodigy, Riften, S63, SoloHoster
02-06-2017, 10:46 PM #20
SikaAgarYT
Save Point
Nice Work : You must login or register to view this content.
Fake Smile
02-07-2017, 11:19 AM #21
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by SikaAgarYT View Post
Fake Smile

yeah idk why it does that for u, works for other people, probaly something to do with your PS3, or there might be something blocking the connection.

but lmfao just cos it doesnt work for u it doesnt mean its fake.
02-07-2017, 11:36 AM #22
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by SikaAgarYT View Post
Fake Smile

Delete system 32 :carling: - Generic error code - Either invalid character, or timeout (usually)? Also can you connect via another FTP client?

Ps. Nice work Kronos Smile
02-07-2017, 07:48 PM #23
MotivationFST
Do a barrel roll!
looks good
I test leater. nice job.
Regards
02-08-2017, 11:00 PM #24
CODHoster1337_
Do a barrel roll!
Nicee work! +1 Smile)
02-15-2017, 07:52 PM #25
rangehe32
Do a barrel roll!
Very nice! thanks for this
03-01-2017, 01:58 PM #26
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by rangehe32 View Post
Very nice! thanks for this

np does it work well?
04-17-2017, 06:48 AM #27
reezaah
Do a barrel roll!
thanks for this downloading now
10-22-2017, 05:25 AM #28
HERO-__-HACKERx
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Suh NGU PS3 CFW Users,

So first off before i get angry comments Credits to HMX cos he made the first one lol, i got the idea off him but i just expanded on it. You must login or register to view this content.

Right So this is a quick tool that allows u to Make a modded comment, or edit a modded comment, then upload it to your PS3 via FTP directly from the tool.

Disclamer... Idk if it will work for you lol, it worked for me but it might give u errors uploading it. if it does this then just use FileZilla or something, if it still doesnt work with fileZilla Then its your PC's fault, if it works with filezilla then its my tools fault so rip.

How to use:
    [SIZE=2]Step 1 : Enter your PS3 Credentials into the text-boxes. if ur PS3 doesnt have a FTP password then leave it blank.

Step 2 : Select the profile from the ComboBox on the right.

Step 3 : Make a modded Comment either by making one in the text box or opening and existing one. Once u have finished. Save it.

Step 4 : Press the Upload Button. if all goes well u should be able to select Ur file then upload it.

Step 5 : if all went well your modded comment should be uploaded to the profile you selected.

[/SIZE]
Picture of tool:
Ik you may not like the theme of the tool but i really couldn't be bothered finding a non overused one *cough*MetroFramework
*cough*,*cough*DevComponents*cough*

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Update log,

2-5-2017 - Added a better way of selecting your profile, gives the account ID and the name of the account on your PS3

[COLOR=#3E3E3E]01-16-2017 [/COLOR]- originally released

THANKS FOR USING

1/56 due to false positive, idek where or why lol my tool is clean if u dont trust me dont use it Smile

THANKS, KRONOS :wub:
lmao if the tool doesnt work for most people fuck it trash it.

Credits:
Kronos - creating this tool
HMXOnDex - original Idea and creator of his tool
Luckeyy - testing

link issa dead m8

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo