01-17-2017, 04:56 AM #1
Kronos
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Suh NGU PS3 CFW Users,

So first off before i get angry comments Credits to HMX cos he made the first one lol, i got the idea off him but i just expanded on it. You must login or register to view this content.

Right So this is a quick tool that allows u to Make a modded comment, or edit a modded comment, then upload it to your PS3 via FTP directly from the tool.

Disclamer... Idk if it will work for you lol, it worked for me but it might give u errors uploading it. if it does this then just use FileZilla or something, if it still doesnt work with fileZilla Then its your PC's fault, if it works with filezilla then its my tools fault so rip.

How to use:
    [SIZE=2]Step 1 : Enter your PS3 Credentials into the text-boxes. if ur PS3 doesnt have a FTP password then leave it blank.

Step 2 : Select the profile from the ComboBox on the right.

Step 3 : Make a modded Comment either by making one in the text box or opening and existing one. Once u have finished. Save it.

Step 4 : Press the Upload Button. if all goes well u should be able to select Ur file then upload it.

Step 5 : if all went well your modded comment should be uploaded to the profile you selected.

[/SIZE]
Picture of tool:
Ik you may not like the theme of the tool but i really couldn't be bothered finding a non overused one *cough*MetroFramework
*cough*,*cough*DevComponents*cough*

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Update log,

2-5-2017 - Added a better way of selecting your profile, gives the account ID and the name of the account on your PS3

[COLOR=#3E3E3E]01-16-2017 [/COLOR]- originally released

THANKS FOR USING

You must login or register to view this content.

1/56 due to false positive, idek where or why lol my tool is clean if u dont trust me dont use it Smile

THANKS, KRONOS :wub:
lmao if the tool doesnt work for most people fuck it trash it.

Credits:
Kronos - creating this tool
HMXOnDex - original Idea and creator of his tool
Luckeyy - testing

Last edited by Kronos ; 02-06-2017 at 05:31 AM. Reason: updated, made better

The following 14 users say thank you to Kronos for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, CODHoster1337_, DSG24, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, HMXOnDex, Hydrogen, Kam, MexiMoDz, OUER CEDRIC, Pianist Prodigy, Riften, S63, SoloHoster
01-17-2017, 09:05 AM #2
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Suh NGU PS3 CFW Users,

So first off before i get angry comments Credits to HMX cos he made the first one lol, i got the idea off him but i just expanded on it. You must login or register to view this content.

Right So this is a quick tool that allows u to Make a modded comment, or edit a modded comment, then upload it to your PS3 via FTP directly from the tool.

Disclamer... Idk if it will work for you lol, it worked for me but it might give u errors uploading it. if it does this then just use FileZilla or something, if it still doesnt work with fileZilla Then its your PC's fault, if it works with filezilla then its my tools fault so rip.

How to use:
    [SIZE=2]Step 1 : Enter your PS3 Credentials into the text-boxes. if ur PS3 doesnt have a FTP password then leave it blank.

Step 3 : Make a modded Comment either by making one in the text box or opening and existing one. Once u have finished. Save it.

Step 4 : Press the Upload Button. if all goes well u should be able to select Ur file then upload it.

Step 5 : if all went well your modded comment should be uploaded to the profile you selected.

[/SIZE]
Picture of tool:
Ik you may not like the theme of the tool but i really couldn't be bothered finding a non overused one *cough*MetroFramework

THANKS FOR USING

1/56 due to false positive, idek where or why lol my tool is clean if u dont trust me dont use it Smile

Credits:
Luckeyy - testing

Should do a direct game updater would save people some time :P other that nice Happy Mr Kronos Smile
01-17-2017, 09:42 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by S63 View Post
Should do a direct game updater would save people some time :P other that nice Happy Mr Kronos Smile

haha thanks man, i might look into it lel
01-17-2017, 10:09 AM #4
How do i do it

The following user thanked DyNaMiiTe-_Kiin for this useful post:

MR.MCGOO
01-17-2017, 10:29 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kiin View Post
How do i do it

u need a jailbroken PS3 first of all, then once u have that the instructions are in the Thread :P
01-17-2017, 06:51 PM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
I fixed a bug where it wouldnt connect to some people if they didnt have a password for FTP
01-19-2017, 05:24 PM #7
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
very nice! saves doing it the manual way
01-19-2017, 05:37 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Suh NGU PS3 CFW Users,

How to use:

[/SIZE]
Picture of tool:

THANKS FOR USING

Credits:
Luckeyy - testing

Noice dude :fout:
01-20-2017, 12:39 AM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Noice dude :fout:

Fanks mayne:wub:
01-20-2017, 12:39 AM #10