01-20-2017, 01:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have some new cheat mods for the game Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, you can have 999 ammo and on all 3 types of grenades also with the health sprays...
You can still take some damage even though its supposed to be set on god mode, Nemesis will still hurt you aswell as the classic grenade launcher, Im not sure about
any other bosses in the game as I havent played it all the way through yet. Theres some XP upgrading aswell, the counter will stay at 99 however it will continue to*
boost your XP. these cheats do work online with the exeption of god mode were if you have it on in a match everyone will kill you with one hit and you cant kill them
no matter how hard you try, so in one of the README files in the download it explains you can only use this in SP mode ( single player ) so keep your original file to
one side.

The DLC weapons are unlocked and along with the hand guns are really powerful, a shot gun will kill a MR X TYRANT with one blast. Ill post the link now for you see
how you get on, I hope you all enjoy

1. Added 999 ammo to every weapon
2. Do not use/replace the difficultysettings.csv file *demi god mode file* if you want to play online versus. This files makes it where you can not kill enemy players at all.. However if you don't use this file you won't have god mode in sp period.
3. Without using the modded difficultysettings file, online enemy players can kill you in around 3-4hits/shots due to the Bullet penetration mod on a few weapons, however you can kill players and zombies in just 1 shot. If you use the modded weapons. So I hope you're good at the game!*
4. Increased grenade/first aid spray/anti virus spray/flare/firebomb capacity, the capacity is now set to 999.
5. Once you pick up a antiviral spray/firstaid spray/fire bombs/stun grenade/normal grenade, or a flare you instantly get 999 of that item, and can use all of them.
6. Made max clip size 999 on every weapon
7. You no longer have to reload because all of your ammo is in one single clip.
8. If you choose a class that spawns with grenades/fire bombs/sprays of any sort, it will default set them to 999, and you can use all of them.
9. Increased collectible capacity to 999.
10. Re-made the credits file.
11. Added one new rank "level 100" get 10,080,000 xp for rank 100, however other players won't see level 100, they will see level 99.

Online bugs:
--------------------------------------------
1. Sometimes when a match ends, it will say the countdown time is 999, just wait 1-2 mins and you will get disconnected from the match.
2. When getting grabbed by a zombie, if you don't escape set zombie sometimes your grenade count and ammo count will return to default. Just grab
more grenades and refill ammo at a ammo box..
3. The rocket launchers online will say 3,4, or even 9 ammo, however the clip size is 999, so you have 999 ammo in that launcher even when it says you have 000 ammo.

Info:
---------------------------------------------------------
replace csv_game.ssg and csv_pre.ssg in the main game folder where the default.xex is.
replace the rest of the files in the correct folders as it shows, common, scripts, tweaks
All of the mods work online and in sp.
God mode only works in sp by yourself.
The only mods that work in the spec ops campaign is easy difficulity for all, and god mode via the difficultysettings file.. 999 ammo and such do not!
These have not been tested on the dlc versus game mode, nemisis mode.
Again it's strongly reccomended to NOT USE the difficultysettings file if you plan on playing versus, because with this file, you can't kill enemy players, but they
can kill you...

Info 2:
--------------------------------
if you experience any more bugs let me know.

Modded Weapons *Damage*
-----------------------
tommy gun damage 9999
desert eagle damage 999
samurai edge damage 9999
striker shotgun damage 99999
barrett m82 damage 99999
Grenades 999 damage, so watch it.

All of these weapons are instant kill towards enemys.
If you play online, you will die within 3-4shots if a enemy players uses these weapons.
However if a player throws a grenade at you RUN!

You must login or register to view this content.

----------------CHECK OUT THE VIDEO---------------

You must login or register to view this content.CREDIT GOES TO CABOOSESAYSWTF FOR THE BASE WORK. EVERYTHING ELSE WAS CONVERTED BY DAVEYSHAMBLES01
04-25-2017, 11:52 PM #2
JILL_VALENTINE_
Do a barrel roll!
It's working but I can't join anybody or public match unless I get an invitation.
Can that be fixed ?
12-03-2017, 09:46 AM #3
Jakeboii
Bounty hunter
Thank you for this. Makes the shittiest resident evil bearable to play.
12-03-2017, 10:04 AM #4
Jakeboii
Bounty hunter
Thank you for this. Makes the shittiest resident evil bearable to play.

The following user groaned Jakeboii for this awful post:

hello10110
03-05-2024, 01:24 AM #5
USFU
Rookie
como me puedo contactar contigo alguna red social ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo