Post: Hacked PS3 System Internal Debugger Features within ProDG Tools
01-21-2017, 12:46 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Previously, we had seen You must login or register to view this content. team up with You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. to downgrade a PS3 DECR Console to firmware 0.85 (0.85.10) which is amazing in my opinion. He shared some crazy news after he announced the downgrade topic towards the DECR that same day. Seems like Mathieu has made his way into Sony's Internal System which contains Debugger Features that they use within their ProDG Tools. Guess Sony really messed up once again I guess you could say..

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

DSG24, GreenManOSteele
01-21-2017, 10:41 PM #2
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Previously, we had seen You must login or register to view this content. team up with You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. to downgrade a PS3 DECR Console to firmware 0.85 (0.85.10) which is amazing in my opinion. He shared some crazy news after he announced the downgrade topic towards the DECR that same day. Seems like Mathieu has made his way into Sony's Internal System which contains Debugger Features that they use within their ProDG Tools. Guess Sony really messed up once again I guess you could say..

Soooo what does this mean?
01-25-2017, 09:22 AM #3
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
i second that thought
01-25-2017, 01:17 PM #4
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Previously, we had seen You must login or register to view this content. team up with You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. to downgrade a PS3 DECR Console to firmware 0.85 (0.85.10) which is amazing in my opinion. He shared some crazy news after he announced the downgrade topic towards the DECR that same day. Seems like Mathieu has made his way into Sony's Internal System which contains Debugger Features that they use within their ProDG Tools. Guess Sony really messed up once again I guess you could say..

Have to wonder what EEGS and GX target types are. Interesting to see devs are still looking into PS3, though none look into trophies Sal

Originally posted by Elevant View Post
Soooo what does this mean?

Would assume that it means you could debug the system itself rather than just the game, or if it's just the game, you would be able to modify syscalls or something Sal
Last edited by Frosty ; 01-25-2017 at 01:19 PM.
04-10-2017, 10:05 AM #5
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
any news on this anything else been found out ?
04-10-2017, 10:19 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
any news on this anything else been found out ?

Doesnt seem like it, seems rather irrelevant i would think
04-10-2017, 11:35 AM #7
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Doesnt seem like it, seems rather irrelevant i would think

not really irrelevant...

more less means if you know what you are doing you can use prodg to memory edit any running process on the console (vsh,lv1,lv2, etc)
04-10-2017, 11:54 AM #8
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
not really irrelevant...

more less means if you know what you are doing you can use prodg to memory edit any running process on the console (vsh,lv1,lv2, etc)

o i c i do i c
04-11-2017, 10:18 AM #9
Omage
Save Point
where can find prodg v270.1.11?
04-11-2017, 09:21 PM #10
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by sc58 View Post
not really irrelevant...

More less means if you know what you are doing you can use prodg to memory edit any running process on the console (vsh,lv1,lv2, etc)

#console_idstealerv2

The following user thanked Sabotage for this useful post:

OG Trojan041

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo