Post: PSN Bomber (Updated free, new PSN Resolver, PSN ip search)
02-23-2017, 12:01 AM #1
Default Avatar
Bygone
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Preview: You must login or register to view this content.

Hello all, Today I am going to release a project I had worked on. This was private for my own private personal use for a bit. After testing and having my fun with it I have decided to now bring it to light for all of ngu. The site features a bomber capable of sending up wards of a 100 messages at a time depending on the plan you have. Some additional features you will find on the site are a blacklist and a key redemption page.

To shed some light. The Blacklist feature is ideal for adding your PSN to be prevented from receiving spam on this particular platform ("psnsender.net" in this case, excludes other similar site's/services.)

As for the key redemption page, You can redeem a key for upgraded access to the service that has been given away.

If you have any idea's or suggestions on what else you would like to see added on the site feel free to give your suggestion(s).

Some planned features: Profile retriever, Community search, possibly a free standard membership (Will depend on the amount of abuse this may bring) Enjoy!

Update 2/24/17: Due to Unforeseen abuse with free key's being sold, hoarded and other's charging for them to bomb other's the key redemption page has been disabled. Only paid subscriptions will be able to use the service. Sorry for the inconvenience to all who may have wanted to try the bomber out.

Update 2/27/17: Tustin was nice enough to give me a heads up that sending mass messages would increase the likely hood of being detected so instead this service is now free. All user's are limited to sending up to 10 messages at a time. Also I have updated the site with a new PSN resolver feature. How does it work? Simple enter the PSN ID/Username/Profile/Gamer tag in the textbox and click on "Get IP Address" (Not every entered/searched profile will return information, More user's are auto updated over time so try searching a user again later if you did not receive the results wanted)
Last edited by Bygone ; 05-19-2017 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Updates.... New features

The following user groaned Bygone for this awful post:

Kronoaxis
03-02-2017, 04:36 PM #11
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
I Bet his friend also coded that API instantly aswell Winky Winky like "Yo man check out my cool PSN API Bet no one has done this before"

Lmfao Sal
03-03-2017, 12:42 AM #12
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
I Bet his friend also coded that API instantly aswell Winky Winky like "Yo man check out my cool PSN API Bet no one has done this before"

Gasp lol
04-17-2017, 07:15 AM #13
reezaah
Do a barrel roll!
hey this is cool
04-30-2017, 10:12 PM #14
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!
Looks like your shitty app got rekt LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The following user thanked Alucard_Immorta for this useful post:

Kronoaxis

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.