Post: PSN Bomber (Updated free, new PSN Resolver, PSN ip search)
02-23-2017, 12:01 AM #1
Default Avatar
Bygone
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Preview: You must login or register to view this content.

Hello all, Today I am going to release a project I had worked on. This was private for my own private personal use for a bit. After testing and having my fun with it I have decided to now bring it to light for all of ngu. The site features a bomber capable of sending up wards of a 100 messages at a time depending on the plan you have. Some additional features you will find on the site are a blacklist and a key redemption page.

To shed some light. The Blacklist feature is ideal for adding your PSN to be prevented from receiving spam on this particular platform ("psnsender.net" in this case, excludes other similar site's/services.)

As for the key redemption page, You can redeem a key for upgraded access to the service that has been given away.

If you have any idea's or suggestions on what else you would like to see added on the site feel free to give your suggestion(s).

Some planned features: Profile retriever, Community search, possibly a free standard membership (Will depend on the amount of abuse this may bring) Enjoy!

Update 2/24/17: Due to Unforeseen abuse with free key's being sold, hoarded and other's charging for them to bomb other's the key redemption page has been disabled. Only paid subscriptions will be able to use the service. Sorry for the inconvenience to all who may have wanted to try the bomber out.

Update 2/27/17: Tustin was nice enough to give me a heads up that sending mass messages would increase the likely hood of being detected so instead this service is now free. All user's are limited to sending up to 10 messages at a time. Also I have updated the site with a new PSN resolver feature. How does it work? Simple enter the PSN ID/Username/Profile/Gamer tag in the textbox and click on "Get IP Address" (Not every entered/searched profile will return information, More user's are auto updated over time so try searching a user again later if you did not receive the results wanted)
Last edited by Bygone ; 05-19-2017 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Updates.... New features

The following user groaned Bygone for this awful post:

Kronoaxis
02-25-2017, 11:19 PM #2
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Riftulus View Post
"Failed to obtain X-NP-GRANT-CODE".

This happens because Sony is rate limiting your server's IP due to the amount of requests sent in a short period of time. My API wrapper wasn't designed to be used for mass requests so unless you implement proxies, you'll keep getting it. Sony will eventually catch wind of it and will probably send you a cease and desist letter or email. Just warning you in advance :p.
02-25-2017, 11:29 PM #3
Default Avatar
Bygone
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
This happens because Sony is rate limiting your server's IP due to the amount of requests sent in a short period of time. My API wrapper wasn't designed to be used for mass requests so unless you implement proxies, you'll keep getting it. Sony will eventually catch wind of it and will probably send you a cease and desist letter or email. Just warning you in advance :p.

Thanks for the input Tustin. What API are you referring to? my particular domain does not make use of your API if that is what you are getting at. As it stands now only 10 messages at a time are going through.
02-25-2017, 11:30 PM #4
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Thanks for the input Tustin. What API are you referring to? my particular domain does not make use of your API if that is what you are getting at. As it stands now only 10 messages at a time are going through.

You sure about that? You must login or register to view this content. Unless it's just a coincidence whatever you're using has the same custom error message

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

S63
02-25-2017, 11:36 PM #5
Default Avatar
Bygone
You sure about that? You must login or register to view this content. Unless it's just a coincidence whatever you're using has the same custom error message

I am certain. This was developed in conjunction with a friend of mine. How ever that is a very big coincidence. I have seen other similar site's throw out the same exact word for word error as well.
02-27-2017, 10:52 AM #6
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T

I am certain. This was developed in conjunction with a friend of mine. How ever that is a very big coincidence. I have seen other similar site's throw out the same exact word for word error as well.

Defo using tustins API Awesome face
02-27-2017, 12:18 PM #7
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
Defo using tustins API Awesome face

Agreed Sal
02-28-2017, 02:08 AM #8
Default Avatar
Bygone

Hey Tustin, As I stated before this was developed in conjunction with a partner of mine (He took care of the majority of backend stuff). I am a big enough man to admit fault or give credit where credit is due. I have looked over the linked api you provided and I'll be damned the same word for word error. How ever I have learned after the fact that the site was inspired off of a open source project. (Presumably the one probably linked above or a similar source with similar setup/structure.)

I did want to let you know that just in case this has been derived from the a for mentioned API. I apologize for the coincidence How ever I can not be certain as to what source/api it was indeed inspired from at the moment as my friend is not available at the moment to get in touch with and ask :/

As you did mention the API linked above was not intended for mass sending. How ever this source was built to do mass sending only up until recently has there been issue's with anything over 10 messages sending. But anyhow it works fine sending mass amount's I believe the problem is actually a new security feature/check implemented that prevent's mass amount's from going through.

To explore this theory I have as well tested other known site's/services that do the same thing and see if their messages would go through as well. (Some did and some didn't) So at the moment I am no certain as to why certain amount's are not going through

Again thanks for the advice and head's up though I have heeded your advice/warning. After consideration seeing as a lot of other bomber's that have come before mine not last/Removed I have reduced the limit for all user's to send to 10 only.

PS: I also added a new feature on there you can check out of you wish PSN to IP Resolver search Let me know what you think
Last edited by Bygone ; 05-19-2017 at 11:34 AM.
02-28-2017, 04:29 AM #9
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Hey Tustin, As I stated before this was developed in conjunction with a partner of mine (He took care of the majority of backend stuff). I am a big enough man to admit fault or give credit where credit is due. I have looked over the linked api you provided and I'll be damned the same word for word error. How ever I have learned after the fact that the site was inspired off of a open source project. (Presumably the one probably linked above or a similar source with similar setup/structure.)

I did want to let you know that just in case this has been derived from the a for mentioned API. I apologize for the coincidence How ever I can not be certain as to what source/api it was indeed inspired from at the moment as my friend is not available at the moment to get in touch with and ask :/

As you did mention the API linked above was not intended for mass sending. How ever this source was built to do mass sending only up until recently has there been issue's with anything over 10 messages sending. But anyhow it works fine sending mass amount's I believe the problem is actually a new security feature/check implemented that prevent's mass amount's from going through.

To explore this theory I have as well tested other known site's/services that do the same thing and see if their messages would go through as well. (Some did and some didn't) So at the moment I am no certain as to why certain amount's are not going through ¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯

Again thanks for the advice and head's up though Happy I have heeded your advice/warning. After consideration seeing as a lot of other bomber's that have come before mine not last/Removed I have reduced the limit for all user's to send to 10 only.

PS: I also added a new feature on there you can check out of you wish PSN to IP Resolver search Let me know what you think Happy

I don't really care lol. I just thought it was odd that it was the same error message but you're not using my API wrapper. Hopefully if your friend did use mine then he can be kind enough to give credit where credit is due.
03-02-2017, 04:09 PM #10
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by S63 View Post
Agreed Sal

To explore this theory I have as well tested other known site's/services that do the same thing and see if their messages would go through as well. (Some did and some didn't) So at the moment I am no certain as to why certain amount's are not going through ¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯

Again thanks for the advice and head's up though Happy I have heeded your advice/warning. After consideration seeing as a lot of other bomber's that have come before mine not last/Removed I have reduced the limit for all user's to send to 10 only.

PS: I also added a new feature on there you can check out of you wish PSN to IP Resolver search Let me know what you think Happy

I don't really care lol. I just thought it was odd that it was the same error message but you're not using my API wrapper. Hopefully if your friend did use mine then he can be kind enough to give credit where credit is due.

I Bet his friend also coded that API instantly aswell Winky Winky like "Yo man check out my cool PSN API Bet no one has done this before"

The following user thanked TehMerkMods for this useful post:

S63

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo