02-26-2017, 12:29 AM #1
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Are you interested in joining a group of mastered programmers that code projects for games and console's?

I've been searching for more people to release brand new content for games and make better content than the same tool's and menu's i have seen in the past year..

BTW shout out to the ones still making their own personalized content with brand new ideas created and not leeched..

More looking for people that know how to make their own functions and can search for offsets along with comparing code via (Skype, Teamviewer, Etc.)
I am in need of people that will respond at least once or twice a day to report what they may have done in the time given and a graph of people in the group they have worked with during the time. (this is to track progress and monitor how well each branch of the crew can work together, thus being i would manage the branches depending on how well each programmer work together with one another in a approximated time.

----Main--Activities----
*Basic - Advanced (Projects Daily)
*Minimum Report
*Basic Responses (if you cant work one day be sure to inform someone head of your branch)

If your interested comment, pm, skype: Fayth_Joka
Last edited by CrEaTiiOn_420 ; 02-26-2017 at 03:36 AM.

The following user thanked CrEaTiiOn_420 for this useful post:

Dro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo