03-29-2017, 04:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Everyone!

I'd like to introduce a modding team called "StrayaMT". This modding team has been around for couple of months now and looking for modders willing to join outside of Australia or within!

What we have is a Youtube channel, Twitter account and a Facebook group and page to start with!

You must login or register to view this content.

If you are willing to join and be apart, here are ways to contact me!

Discord: You must login or register to view this content.
PSN: AussieOnDEX
KIK: JST3VENS

When you are joining, I will give you a role or you can pick a role or make up a new role!

Roles

Twitter: Be an owner of the account to post news, updates and etc!
Facebook page and group: Be an admin of both to look after the behaviour and respond to customers/users for help to assist!
Youtube: Help upload modding videos for many games, account giveways or upload other interesting content!
Promoter: Help promote the modding team elsewhere!
Modder: Just a modder sticking around to mod accounts for games!

**More roles to come**

Hope to see modders join in and hope to build one of the best modding team for the future PS3 community with the best services!

WE DO NOT HAVE CID'S TO GIVE OUT
Last edited by ST3VENS ; 03-31-2017 at 11:48 AM.
03-29-2017, 01:06 PM #2
I'd be down, will add you on Skype now.
03-29-2017, 06:20 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by ST3VENS View Post
Hello Everyone!

I'd like to introduce a modding team called "StrayaMT". This modding team has been around for couple of months now and looking for modders willing to join outside of Australia or within!

What we have is a Youtube channel, Twitter account and a Facebook group and page to start with!

If you are willing to join and be apart, add me on skype!

When you are joining, I will give you a role or you can pick a role or make up a new role!

Roles

Facebook page and group: Be an admin of both to look after the behaviour and respond to customers/users for help to assist!
Youtube: Help upload modding videos for many games, account giveways or upload other interesting content!

**More roles to come**

Hope to see modders join in and hope to build one of the best modding team for the future PS3 community with best services!

Good luck on your team even though it kinda is a bit too late for modding teams as it is irrelevant now.
03-29-2017, 11:58 PM #4
Thank you for the good luck! I know it's a bit late, I wish I bought a jailbroken PS3 back then but at least I'm not too late. Smile
03-30-2017, 01:09 AM #5
I Can join but i got a ?.... Well we get free cids
03-30-2017, 05:48 AM #6
Yeah man!

Add me on skype: jack.stevens1o1
or
Join our discord chat:
Last edited by ST3VENS ; 03-30-2017 at 05:53 AM.
03-30-2017, 02:06 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Yeah man!

Add me on skype: jack.stevens1o1
or
Join our discord chat:

I'm down in my free time, add me on PSN: LwjaNGU or PM me here on NGU for my Skype.
03-30-2017, 02:18 PM #8
Sparrow
Big Papi
Hello Everyone!

If you are willing to join and be apart, you can join our discord or add my skype!

Discord: You must login or register to view this content.

Roles

**More roles to come**

Hope to see modders join in and hope to build one of the best modding team for the future PS3 community with best services!

Add me up: SparrowNGU Winky Winky
03-31-2017, 03:39 AM #9
Done!
04-17-2017, 07:11 AM #10
reezaah
Do a barrel roll!
this still going?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo