04-05-2017, 10:50 AM #1
xSins
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just Wondering, I'm Trying to Find Someone To Code an RTM Tool With, BO2!
04-05-2017, 03:24 PM #2
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ManningCFW View Post
Just Wondering, I'm Trying to Find Someone To Code an RTM Tool With, BO2!

You should do another game, bo2 has more than enough tools! Unless you add something unique it's pointless

The following user thanked XxBlud23xX for this useful post:

Dro
04-06-2017, 10:39 AM #3
xSins
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by XxBlud23xX View Post
You should do another game, bo2 has more than enough tools! Unless you add something unique it's pointless

Yeah i might do another game i dont know yet.
04-06-2017, 12:42 PM #4
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Yeah i might do another game i dont know yet.

Ghosts needs tools, no offense to the creators of the current ones but I haven't seen a decent one yet. Everyone makes a "mini tool" for it, im making a good tool for it in my multi tool Smile
04-06-2017, 12:51 PM #5
xSins
Bounty hunter
Ghosts needs tools, no offense to the creators of the current ones but I haven't seen a decent one yet. Everyone makes a "mini tool" for it, im making a good tool for it in my multi tool Smile

Nice! i need to learn how to do other tools i only know bo2 :( and the bad thing is that when i publish it doesnt get featured
04-06-2017, 12:52 PM #6
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Nice! i need to learn how to do other tools i only know bo2 :( and the bad thing is that when i publish it doesnt get featured

You do other tools the same way you would do bo2 but with different offsets, publishing an application is a waste of time just debug it and copy the exe file and all the references
Last edited by XxBlud23xX ; 04-06-2017 at 02:02 PM.
04-06-2017, 12:56 PM #7
xSins
Bounty hunter
You do other tools the same way you would do bo2 but with different offsets, publishing an application is a waste of time just debug it and copy the exe file

yeah i will try,, im about to release my basic modding pack to NGU it includes 1000 avatars, some tools and mod menu's and PKG's Smile
04-10-2017, 02:45 AM #8
iguanap
Save Point
try you tube

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo