05-03-2017, 04:08 PM #1
xSins
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I HATE Getting Begged..
05-11-2017, 02:05 PM #11
Sparrow
Big Papi
Just derank them if you get begged Kappa
05-11-2017, 03:24 PM #12
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
i use to get begged a lot, i dont mind when i am in a lobby on gta and randomly giveaway money to ppl and they ask for more i just they add me tell friends to add, that it start to get real annoying.
05-11-2017, 03:26 PM #13
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Jon
i use to get begged a lot, i dont mind when i am in a lobby on gta and randomly giveaway money to ppl and they ask for more i just they add me tell friends to add, that it start to get real annoying.

Yup, try to be helpful in one lobby & get added of 20 people all begging for money drops Sal
05-11-2017, 03:41 PM #14
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Just derank them if you get begged Kappa

Now that's childish, how would you exactly feel if somebody deranked you & you worked hard on the account levelling up etc.. Don't tell me what I don't want to hear please "I wouldn't care" everybody says that but at the end of the day we all know how you'd feel!
05-11-2017, 03:45 PM #15
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Jarzh View Post
Now that's childish, how would you exactly feel if somebody deranked you & you worked hard on the account levelling up etc.. Don't tell me what I don't want to hear please "I wouldn't care" everybody says that but at the end of the day we all know how you'd feel!

Kappa = Sarcasm - I offer to help out everywhere pal, check the GTA 5 requests section Sal
05-11-2017, 03:49 PM #16
Jarzh
Hurah!
Kappa = Sarcasm - I offer to help out everywhere pal, check the GTA 5 requests section Sal

Cool if you say so.
05-11-2017, 04:05 PM #17
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Jarzh View Post
Cool if you say so.

But to answer your question, if I grinded a game & got reset I'd sell it & abuse the cunt that reset me.
05-11-2017, 04:19 PM #18
Jarzh
Hurah!
But to answer your question, if I grinded a game & got reset I'd sell it & abuse the cunt that reset me.

Yeah but you'd be pissed I mean imagine you're like 12 or 13 year old cuz now a days hella kids play the game that are under 13. Just imagine deranking them how would they feel? Anyways I'm sure you get the point of what I'm tryna say here.
05-12-2017, 09:14 PM #19
I Miss Mw2 Days ZombieLand Used To Be So Fun And People were giving 10th prestige for Free it was Crazy:
Now Days Little Kids Just Use Aimbot And Boot You OfflineComputer Kill

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo