06-25-2017, 06:46 PM #1
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PS2 Games Run on PS3

Okay guys this is a new way to run PS2 games on PS3 Running Any CFW (Currently Tested on Rebug)

This Tutorial is for People having a issue running PS2 Games on PS3 "No Signal Error" ETC..

Step 1: You need to have a WebMan or Multiman. You should Already have those.

Step 2: Download ReactPSN, PS2 Classic Holder and PS2 Classic Manager. "Links Provided at the Bottom"

Step 3: Get a Empty Flash Drive Formatted to FAT32. Put all the stuff provided at the bottom in the root of the flash drive and plug the flash to the right USB slot in your PS3 "The one right beside the PS3 BluDrive"

Step 4: Install the the pkg's in the Flash to your system. That is 3 Homebrew Applications.

1. ReactPSN
2. PS2 Classic Holder
3. PS2 Classic Manager

Step 5: Make a new user on your PS3 called "aa" and Go to that user and run ReactPSN. your system will restart and the user "aa" name will change to something else. You can now go to your normal user. do not touch the new user.

Step 6: Lets assume you have your PS2 game as ISO Format. Move it to your system on dev_hdd0 > PS2ISO

Step 7: Go to Memory Card Utility on your Game Tab on XMB menu and create 2 PS2 Memory cards named "MC1"
and "MC2" now assign those slots as 1 and 2.

Step 8: Open PS2 Classic Manager and on there choose PS2 GAME LIST Click R1 or L1 until you find your game It will mention at the buttom [Decrypted] This means its your ISO file.

Step 9: go to your game and Click Triangle and choose Encrypt. This might take long depending on the game size.
"This will double the game size so if its 1GB it will be 2GB"

Step 10: After Encrypting go to PS2 GAME LIST again and click R1 or L1 until you find your game and in the info down it will say [Encrypted] That is the one you need. you will click X button to make the game Active. It will then Exit to XMB screen.

Step 11: Now go to Multiman/Webman and Run the game you Made active from PS2 Classic Manager (Run the ISO file)
Now you will see the game disc Playstation 2 Format disc. Don't Run it. go to PS2 Classic Holder and run it, it will run the game and you will be able to play with your wireless controller and not be stuck with cable beside and memory card will be working.

Note: If memory card was not detected go and enable it through PS2 Classic Manager from Memory card List.

If you want the resolution of the game to be better go to Settings > Game Settings and enable the PS2 Stuff as Desired.

If you have Any Problems you can comment down below.

Downloads:
You must login or register to view this content.

Hope this tutorial Helped. I Made this because a lot of people have issues for this and I was one of them.
07-10-2017, 10:33 AM #2
Bro! Can I ask you to try your guide on this game?

"Crash Twinsanity" -> On PS2 Compatibility List it says "Unplayable = freezes in the loading screen" (I have tested it: indeed it freezes before the Main Menu).
I will try as soon your method, but can you try with me?
I'm from Europe, but it doesn't matter if EUROPE or USA version (I have tried them both bot no one works, still same problem).
07-10-2017, 10:40 AM #3
Originally posted by Zsantaclaws View Post
PS2 Games Run on PS3

Okay guys this is a new way to run PS2 games on PS3 Running Any CFW (Currently Tested on Rebug)

This Tutorial is for People having a issue running PS2 Games on PS3 "No Signal Error" ETC..

Step 1: You need to have a WebMan or Multiman. You should Already have those.

Step 2: Download ReactPSN, PS2 Classic Holder and PS2 Classic Manager. "Links Provided at the Bottom"

Step 3: Get a Empty Flash Drive Formatted to FAT32. Put all the stuff provided at the bottom in the root of the flash drive and plug the flash to the right USB slot in your PS3 "The one right beside the PS3 BluDrive"

Step 4: Install the the pkg's in the Flash to your system. That is 3 Homebrew Applications.

1. ReactPSN
2. PS2 Classic Holder
3. PS2 Classic Manager

Step 5: Make a new user on your PS3 called "aa" and Go to that user and run ReactPSN. your system will restart and the user "aa" name will change to something else. You can now go to your normal user. do not touch the new user.

Step 6: Lets assume you have your PS2 game as ISO Format. Move it to your system on dev_hdd0 > PS2ISO

Step 7: Go to Memory Card Utility on your Game Tab on XMB menu and create 2 PS2 Memory cards named "MC1"
and "MC2" now assign those slots as 1 and 2.

Step 8: Open PS2 Classic Manager and on there choose PS2 GAME LIST Click R1 or L1 until you find your game It will mention at the buttom [Decrypted] This means its your ISO file.

Step 9: go to your game and Click Triangle and choose Encrypt. This might take long depending on the game size.
"This will double the game size so if its 1GB it will be 2GB"

Step 10: After Encrypting go to PS2 GAME LIST again and click R1 or L1 until you find your game and in the info down it will say [Encrypted] That is the one you need. you will click X button to make the game Active. It will then Exit to XMB screen.

Step 11: Now go to Multiman/Webman and Run the game you Made active from PS2 Classic Manager (Run the ISO file)
Now you will see the game disc Playstation 2 Format disc. Don't Run it. go to PS2 Classic Holder and run it, it will run the game and you will be able to play with your wireless controller and not be stuck with cable beside and memory card will be working.

Note: If memory card was not detected go and enable it through PS2 Classic Manager from Memory card List.

If you want the resolution of the game to be better go to Settings > Game Settings and enable the PS2 Stuff as Desired.

If you have Any Problems you can comment down below.

Downloads:

Hope this tutorial Helped. I Made this because a lot of people have issues for this and I was one of them.

Here, search "Crash Twinsanity":

07-10-2017, 10:43 AM #4
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FoxCunning View Post
Here, search "Crash Twinsanity":

Crash twin sanity has a bugged loading screen on The internet it is not a correct iso. Some games doesn't have a correct iso. And might freeze. Other games will work fine.
07-10-2017, 10:45 AM #5
Originally posted by Zsantaclaws View Post
Crash twin sanity has a bugged loading screen on The internet it is not a correct iso. Some games doesn't have a correct iso. And might freeze. Other games will work fine.

So there is nothing that we can do with this game? Sal
07-11-2017, 12:57 PM #6
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FoxCunning View Post
So there is nothing that we can do with this game? Sal

Nope :(
09-14-2017, 05:20 PM #7
CRaZyHuNTeR
I am error
nice post!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.