06-28-2017, 12:29 AM #1
Smoulougde
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi NextGenUpdate,

I am pleased to post this thread for talk about my free game project. This is a simple game to play that I intend to do with UDKUltimate (Development Kit) which runs under the Unreal Engine 3 graphics engine (several known games use this engine as Batman Arkam City & Knight / Life is Strange / Mass Effect 3 / Borderlands 2. Briefly full of other games, they are visible in a You must login or register to view this content.).

The game is technically compatible with PC and consoles Xbox 360 JTAG/RGH as well as PS3 CFW. Sorry for those who have a normal / non jailbroken console but the game will not be available (except on PC).

My game will be totally free, I started there 3 weeks ago to learn the basics. I think to make a FPS game based on the Youtube world, maybe it will change. I am open for any suggestion / opinion and if ever people are interested in volunteering for various things such as graphics / ideas or 3D models do not hesitate to show you Smile

Given that I am the only one to be on this project, I think the final game will come out maybe in 1-2 years, if I do not give up in the meantime Winky Winky

Once I have done something that is playable and that is correct I would post a video here so stay on the lookout Smile

Progression :

• Displacement and management of object physics (scale / pos / physic or not) > OK
• Custom intro when you launch game > OK
• Import custom object / models (like AK-47 / famas / katana / vehicle / etc) > In progress
• Import custom textures for objects > In progress
• Cinematics > In progress
• Gestion of language (French and English) > In progress

Do not hesitate to share your ideas here Happy
Last edited by Smoulougde ; 06-29-2017 at 01:55 PM. Reason: added better list and progression

The following 3 users say thank you to Smoulougde for this useful post:

- EdUaRdO -, hibye3, MR.MCGOO
06-28-2017, 11:59 AM #2
Valak
Keeper
All i have to say is goodluck mate, quite a large project you're taking on by yourself.
06-28-2017, 07:20 PM #3
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
plz keep us posted. i got the udk kit too just dont know how to use it lol.
06-29-2017, 01:54 PM #4
Smoulougde
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Added progression and better list of game using UE3 Winky Winky
09-14-2017, 05:19 PM #5
CRaZyHuNTeR
I am error
great post!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo