06-29-2017, 08:28 AM #1
ByMyxa
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You're doing this at your risk!! I wont take any responsibility of any damage to your console. I tried this and it worked with me.

Needed Stuff
1. Rebug's 4.46 D-REX PUP
2. DEX Downgrader (Rogero's DEX Downgrader v2 in my case)
3. ITSKAMEL'S 3.55 DEX PUP
4. Rogero Downgrader RSOD PUP
4. PUAD GUI*
5. A Vaild CEX flash dump
6. Download this file (it will enable the RSOD bypass on DEX) :*You must login or register to view this content.
7. The rsodfix.gnpdrm.pkg

Steps
1. Put the DEX Downgrader on a flash drive
2. Open PS3 and access the recovery menu and go to System Update then plug in the flash drive to the PS3 and install the update
3. Now the PS3 will open but will still have RSOD but thats OK, Put ITSKAMEL'S 3.55 DEX PUP in the flash drive
4. Access the recovery menu again and go to system update,then plug in the flash drive to the PS3 and install the update
5. After the update is done you will still have RSOD which is normal for now
6. Go back to your PC and make a new folder where ever you like then open PUAD GUI and go to the repacker tab
7. As for the pup file input, Browse to the Rebug 4.46 D-REX PUP.For the output folder just select the folder you have made earlier
8. The blue buttons below Options should be lit now,If so press the DEV_FLASH and the SPKG buttons
9. as for the firmware Select Firmware 4.XX and hit the Green Start Button on the bottom*
10. After the unpacking is done leave the program open and go to the output folder,you will see alot of things and it should look like thisYou must login or register to view this content.
11. Now navigate to update_files/dev_flash_012.tar.aa.2013_06_20_055817.folder\dev_ flash\vsh\module*
12. Copy the basic_plugins.sprx you have downloaded and paste it in the module folder. Overwrite the file when it prompts.
13. Go Back to the PAUD GUI we left open and press the green repack button on the bottom
14. In the output folder you'll find a PUP, this PUP is a REBUG 4.46 D-REX with RSOD Bypass to allow us to access XMB
15. Put the New PUP in the flash drive and open the recovery menu and choose system update and install the new pup
16. After the installation is done,you'll boot to XMB just fine.Now go to package manager and install the REBUG Toolbox from HDD
17. Make sure that you have your CEX Dump in the flash drive and make sure that the flash drive is in the dev_usb000 port which is the closest USB port to the power button
18. Go to the CEX/DEX list and Rewrite the Target ID to CEX and it'll say that LV2 is swapped to CEX too
19. Put the Rogero Downgrader RSOD PUP and the rsodfix.gnpdrm.pkg on the flash drive and you'll be able to update from XMB just fine.
20. After the installation is done it should boot up the Rogero downgrader CFW, now go to install PKG file and install the rsodfix.gnpdrm.pkg and run it
21. If successful you should hear a peep.and with that the RSOD is fixed and you can install the CFW of your choice now

Enjoy!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo