07-06-2017, 01:14 AM #1
zBez
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wag1 NextGenUpdate, today I'm releasing my custom purple icons, notifications & more pack for a PS3 running CFW
[/b]

So I got bored and watched a YouTube video showing how to edit .rco files and a video made me want to make the exact same but in purple. Obviously it's no where near as good as E7ite's black and white pack that he released but not bad for my first time.

This will only work for PS3s running Rebug 4.70.1+ CFW, any other CFW will have bugs and or may soft brick (reinstall CFW)

TUTORIAL: Drag all the You must login or register to view this content. into dev_rebug/vsh/resource (make sure you don't drop them in a folder), drag both You must login or register to view this content. into dev_rebug/vsh/resource/explore/icon and replace when asked!

You must login or register to view this content.

Screenshot 1: You must login or register to view this content.
Screenshot 2: You must login or register to view this content.
Screenshot 3: You must login or register to view this content.
Screenshot 4: You must login or register to view this content.
Screenshot 5: You must login or register to view this content.
Screenshot 6: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by zBez ; 08-08-2017 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Added Screenshots, updated download link

The following user thanked zBez for this useful post:

gatekeeper1122
07-06-2017, 10:22 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by zBez View Post
Wag1 NextGenUpdate, today I'm releasing my custom purple icons, (notifications & more) pack for a PS3 running CFW

So I got bored and watched a YouTube video showing how to edit .rco files and a video made me want to make the exact same but in purple. Obviously it's no where near as good as E7ite's black and white pack that he released but not bad for my first time.

TUTORIAL:*
*Drag all the .rco files into dev_rebug/vsh/resource (make sure you don't drop them in a folder), drag both .png files into*dev_rebug/vsh/resource/explore/icon and replace when asked!

Adding pictures would make your thread more appealing and members can understand what you have shared with the community
07-06-2017, 11:56 AM #3
zBez
Save Point
Say guss meh
07-06-2017, 01:07 PM #4
add screenshots dude

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo