07-07-2017, 08:28 PM #1
H4MZ4
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I created this for my own benefit of automated syncing resigned trophies, had a script running on the virtual pad to press X and O (not giving any more hints, I like my method), also the Rebuild Database function in webMAN works nice so you don't need to get into Safe Mode and attach a controller via USB.

All it pretty much does is uses the webMAN HTTP interface, and runs URL commands to get it to do what you want. It's like CCAPI, has different features and using PS3MAPI/webMAN. Obviously you need webMAN enabled to use this.

Created with C#

It was useful for me, hopefully it's useful to others.

Featuers:

• Show CPU + RSX Temps
  • Rebuild Database, Recovery Mode, Shutdown, Restart
  • Buzzer Options
  • Virtual PS3 Pad With Main Buttons
  • Screen Recording Toggle (It's buggy as fuck as it is)
  • Notify Messages

You must login or register to view this content.

Downloads/Virus Scans

The following 4 users say thank you to H4MZ4 for this useful post:

Alucard_Immorta, Father Luckeyy, gatekeeper1122, UnholyTalonTSi
11-16-2017, 03:14 PM #11
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by H4MZ4 View Post
I created this for my own benefit of automated syncing resigned trophies, had a script running on the virtual pad to press X and O (not giving any more hints, I like my method), also the Rebuild Database function in webMAN works nice so you don't need to get into Safe Mode and attach a controller via USB.

All it pretty much does is uses the webMAN HTTP interface, and runs URL commands to get it to do what you want. It's like CCAPI, has different features and using PS3MAPI/webMAN. Obviously you need webMAN enabled to use this.

Created with C#

It was useful for me, hopefully it's useful to others.

Featuers:

• Show CPU + RSX Temps
  • Rebuild Database, Recovery Mode, Shutdown, Restart
  • Buzzer Options
  • Virtual PS3 Pad With Main Buttons
  • Screen Recording Toggle (It's buggy as fuck as it is)
  • Notify Messages

Downloads/Virus Scans

I love the idea tho can it read write memory ?
12-26-2017, 03:12 AM #12
H4MZ4
Little One
Originally posted by Immorta View Post
The "Recovery" option corrupted my PS3.

Impossible, have you been in recovery mode before? It threatens you that the PS3 couldn’t start up, so if it said that then it’s worked expectedly.
12-26-2017, 03:41 AM #13
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by H4MZ4 View Post
Impossible, have you been in recovery mode before? It threatens you that the PS3 couldn’t start up, so if it said that then it’s worked expectedly.

The 'Rebuild Database" option worked just fine, but Recovery mode corrupted the whole system, I had to reinstall the CFW. And I'm not lying about this, I've never tried this option again.
12-29-2017, 12:40 PM #14
H4MZ4
Little One
Originally posted by Immorta View Post
The 'Rebuild Database" option worked just fine, but Recovery mode corrupted the whole system, I had to reinstall the CFW. And I'm not lying about this, I've never tried this option again.

I've usually accidentally pressed recovery instead of rebuild when I needed to quickly work it, it's always worked fine by just pressing the home button to let it restart.

If it really does mess up, then it's an issue with webMAN
01-22-2018, 10:53 AM #15
which version of webMan is this using?
mine doesn't seem to have pad.ps3
01-22-2018, 10:57 AM #16
turns out pad is automatically disabled if a game is mounted. dont worry about the question before Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo