07-09-2017, 09:50 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK, so i have kept quite on this for a little while now because i wanted to see who all knew about this exploit and also what they were doing with it whether that be trolling or worse (and what i thought) stealing Console ID's.

When using Webman as long as you are on your PS3 and if someone else has your PS3 IP they can connect to your PS3 via their PC from anywhere.
Why is this bad? Because they can see Your Console ID in Webman, also steal files from your PS3, Spam messages or annoy the shit out of you and keep turning your ps3 off.
Even worse if they wanted to they could brick your console.
Now some might think "well I'm all good cause no one has my PS3 IP" Wrong, there is ways to grab PS3 IP's and im not going to get into all of them but one that you should watch out for is Real Time Modding Tools.

Just a heads up and thought it was only fair that everyone knew about this cause it is kinda sick watching people sell tools while they are stealing your ID's and then selling your ID to someone else.
You can still use Webman if you like but i would not suggest it, maybe the creator will see this and patch the exploit but who know's.

How to Disable the FTP server to prevent this from happening:
This is also how u can disable it. Check those things highlighted (or put a password) then click save at the bottom. - Shoutout to Kronos

You must login or register to view this content.

Keep them ID's safe Enzo
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 07-13-2017 at 08:55 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Black Panther, BurtE, Decommit, Dro, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, Beats, OfficialJesseP, Levisaurus, lucasaf01, MR.MCGOO, Playstation VR, profisor, SoloHoster, Jon Snow, UnholyTalonTSi and 1 other user.

The following user groaned Eddie Mac for this awful post:

UGz-
07-18-2017, 08:08 PM #38
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Eddie
Either way this needed to be brought to light cause a lot of members/Modders did not know this was happening. So yes, if the exploit is patched in the newest version then Update it.

Willing to go up to $20 PayPal for a currency exploit for the game I told you about through PM. :P Could you PM me your skype or discord? (Or kik)
Last edited by Kronoaxis ; 07-18-2017 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Grammar
07-20-2017, 12:26 AM #39
UGz-
Maggbot timeout!
lol at UGz- with the groan, must be one of the kids who were stealing your ID's guys. Shame

No i groan as it old news and what made me stop modding on ps3.
07-20-2017, 12:40 AM #40
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by UGz
No i groan as it old news and what made me stop modding on ps3.

You're old news, now stop your lying and get off my thread with that nonsense.

You do realize there is a huge amount of people that had no clue about this right, or you can just see from the comments in this thread. This has helped and brought people that were oblivious to this up to date and aware of what was and is going on. You saying this is old news only means you were one of those who kept this exploit a secret for personal gain, again shame. Obviously this has been around for awhile but again this was to bring people and especially new modders up to date. Now go do something constructive.

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Kronoaxis

The following user groaned Eddie Mac for this awful post:

UGz-
07-20-2017, 03:53 AM #41
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
You're old news, now stop your lying and get off my thread with that nonsense.

You do realize there is a huge amount of people that had no clue about this right, or you can just see from the comments in this thread. This has helped and brought people that were oblivious to this up to date and aware of what was and is going on. You saying this is old news only means you were one of those who kept this exploit a secret for personal gain, again shame. Obviously this has been around for awhile but again this was to bring people and especially new modders up to date. Now go do something constructive.

It's pretty sad to see people still hold on to useless things like this, lol. I wish people could just play on CFW PS3s for fun instead of for personal gain..

Also Eddie, hows FFXIV online coming along? Gasp

The following user thanked Kronoaxis for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
07-20-2017, 02:52 PM #42
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kronoaxis View Post
It's pretty sad to see people still hold on to useless things like this, lol. I wish people could just play on CFW PS3s for fun instead of for personal gain..

Also Eddie, hows FFXIV online coming along? Gasp

Yes very sad, even more sad is people like this UGz- guy who hold grudges for over 2 years Crying and as for that game I'll PM you my skype and we can talk there Tokin

Originally posted by UGz
the only reason people didnt know about it is because they never cared about it but okay what ever and NGU has got worst over time i remember when ngu was alot better but now they have you on here and it is shit :(

Funny thing you used to love me and also bought things from me :p Only reason you are all in your feelings is because my .sprx for Battlefield did not last a lifetime :( You'll get over it some day hopefully.
Now again gett off my thread with your nonsense and even more get off NGU if you don't like it and have nothing constructive to post. Also i see you can not read or are just pure blind but this exploit was being used to steal CID's. Can you read? So how you think this does not help people or that they did not care is beyond me but you just showed your IQ level here.
07-20-2017, 06:41 PM #43
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Yes very sad, even more sad is people like this UGz- guy who hold grudges for over 2 years Crying and as for that game I'll PM you my skype and we can talk there Tokin

Funny thing you used to love me and also bought things from me :p Only reason you are all in your feelings is because my .sprx for Battlefield did not last a lifetime :( You'll get over it some day hopefully.
Now again gett off my thread with your nonsense and even more get off NGU if you don't like it and have nothing constructive to post. Also i see you can not read or are just pure blind but this exploit was being used to steal CID's. Can you read? So how you think this does not help people or that they did not care is beyond me but you just showed your IQ level here.

Request to Eddie Mac sent!
07-20-2017, 06:46 PM #44
Dro
i<3myPs3
Bout time... Sal

The following user thanked Dro for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
07-21-2017, 12:36 AM #45
OK, so i have kept quite on this for a little while now because i wanted to see who all knew about this exploit and also what they were doing with it whether that be trolling or worse (and what i thought) stealing Console ID's.

When using Webman as long as you are on your PS3 and if someone else has your PS3 IP they can connect to your PS3 via their PC from anywhere.
Why is this bad? Because they can see Your Console ID in Webman, also steal files from your PS3, Spam messages or annoy the shit out of you and keep turning your ps3 off.
Even worse if they wanted to they could brick your console.
Now some might think "well I'm all good cause no one has my PS3 IP" Wrong, there is ways to grab PS3 IP's and im not going to get into all of them but one that you should watch out for is Real Time Modding Tools.

Just a heads up and thought it was only fair that everyone knew about this cause it is kinda sick watching people sell tools while they are stealing your ID's and then selling your ID to someone else.
You can still use Webman if you like but i would not suggest it, maybe the creator will see this and patch the exploit but who know's.

How to Disable the FTP server to prevent this from happening:
This is also how u can disable it. Check those things highlighted (or put a password) then click save at the bottom. - Shoutout to Kronos

You must login or register to view this content.

Keep them ID's safe Enzo

if webman is disabled in rebug toolbox are we safe
07-21-2017, 09:07 AM #46
th3_goodGuy
I am error
Trojan041 i see you lol xD , #PSRip

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo