07-23-2017, 10:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How To Have Red Notifications On PS3

I Will be showing you how to get Red Notifications on PS3.

Requirements:

1. Jailbreak
  2. FileZilla
  3. Working Internet Connection Winky Winky

Preview:

Step By Step:

Multiman Way:

1. Open FileZilla - You must login or register to view this content.
  2. Open multiMAN/mmCM
  3. Go Too Settings
  4. Enable - Write Access Too /dev_flash
  5. Connect your PS3 too the console etc. 10.1.1.2
  6. Go Too /dev_blind/vsh/resource
  7. Copy and paste all the files from the rar into the resource folder
  8. Restart Console
  9. Done! :P

Rebug Toolbox Way:

1. Open FileZilla - You must login or register to view this content.
  2. Open Rebug Toolbox
  3. Connect Your PS3 too the console etc. 10.1.1.2
  4. Go too /dev_rebug/vsh/resource
  5. Copy and paste all the files from the rar into the resource folder
  6. Restart Console
  7. Done! :P

Download - You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
E7ite - For Creating
Last edited by SoloHoster ; 07-24-2017 at 01:32 PM.

The following user thanked SoloHoster for this useful post:

BurtE
07-28-2017, 10:00 PM #20
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by hillbillyhacz View Post
oh shit really? i know how to use these files just figured pkg be easier for some like my brother wants me to customize his jb like mine but pkgs have always been easier to give him bc i dont have time and he doesnt know how to properly place files. he just likes the looks but mainly can use menus on his jb..i didnt know pkg were risky. what kinda problems can come with them and what risk might they have? virus or something? thanks

A virus scan wouldn't really work, I'll give an example. In the pkg I would include the rco files for red notifications and make it look like it's done what it was mean to, but I could also include other things like a sprx cid stealer (just an example) and put it somewhere you wouldn't even look, so unless you go and decompile the pkg and look through it before hand (which the general nooby user probably wouldn't think of or do) then bang I got your cid and whatever else I could put in it, or I could put other files or something and try brick ur PS3 etc

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

MR.MCGOO
07-29-2017, 01:30 AM #21
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
A virus scan wouldn't really work, I'll give an example. In the pkg I would include the rco files for red notifications and make it look like it's done what it was mean to, but I could also include other things like a sprx cid stealer (just an example) and put it somewhere you wouldn't even look, so unless you go and decompile the pkg and look through it before hand (which the general nooby user probably wouldn't think of or do) then bang I got your cid and whatever else I could put in it, or I could put other files or something and try brick ur PS3 etc

thats crazy lol. thanks man for real! Smile im gonna have to start checking pkg files.
07-30-2017, 01:13 PM #22
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by hillbillyhacz View Post
thats crazy lol. thanks man for real! Smile im gonna have to start checking pkg files.

yeah lol there are a few tools that can.

here is one You must login or register to view this content. VS You must login or register to view this content.

its PkgView made by ifcaro

might need Msvbvm50.dll to work

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

MR.MCGOO

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo