08-23-2017, 07:24 PM #1
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All that I have done is to separete the .edat files in 219 groups of 12 avatar files, so you won't need to wait the ps3 to load more than one page of avatar (it loads two lines of six avatar); and then printed a screenshot of each folder.

I am uploading everything to google drive to make it easier for you to chose one or various avatars as you want.

Since converting all the .edatS into .datS to use the old avatar viewer would take forever, I chose to backup everything for once and all, and for everyone.

ORIGINAL RIFTEN's POST:
You must login or register to view this content.

I - SCREENSHOTS:

II - FOLDERS:

( HOW TO )
I - Open the SCREENSHOTS linkto find a avatar of your choise. Found the one, get the picture number (they are all named by a number).
II - Open the FOLDERS link, find the number that correspond to the pic name, and upload it to your PS3 (go to the original post for tutorial)

( NOTES )

> You dont need to download all the 2626 avatars, just the folders that contain those that you want.

> It took me hours to get all the pics, there may be some repeated screenshots or some of them may be wrong numbered by mistake.
> One single avatar can appear in more than one folder, various edats can correspond to a single avatar. Seems like a region code, NPWRs or CUSA0s...
> Some edat files could not be loaded, so they were overwrited by the Playroom avatars, some folders are missing a single avatar and others are missing up to three avatars.

> Sample: You must login or register to view this content.
> Click on the info icon "i" on the top right to get the pic number, the number is followed by ".bmp"
> The image quality is high, they are in .bmp format, you could also cut them and chose one avatar to use even in here :p

I EXPECTED THAT THIS MAY HELP YOU
Last edited by CavaloDeTroia10 ; 12-06-2017 at 09:08 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to CavaloDeTroia10 for this useful post:

Frosty, Gehirnstaub, GJx, Jeanqui, Jxstinian, OUER CEDRIC, Riften, Right, user_714
08-24-2017, 02:35 AM #2
Jeanqui
Gym leader
Thanks for the effort in making this for us and me simple.
08-24-2017, 02:46 AM #3
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
thanks! ill try these Smile
08-25-2017, 08:43 PM #4
thanks my guy
08-29-2017, 06:01 AM #5
I'll try it this file avatars
08-31-2017, 10:20 PM #6
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Thanks for effor and making a lil easier to find the avatars