10-01-2017, 03:48 PM #1
MrXcell1
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I made a project called PyCAPI (Utilizes CCAPI Sockets) and I am releasing it today. The project is unfinished and the reason being is that I am being deployed today so I wont ever be able to touch this for a LONG time. Im releasing the source so no point in having a virus scan. And if you take anything from this (learning is not leeching. Do not copy and paste and say you made it) please leave credits. Other than any of my simple requests, ENJOY!

Also, for anyone who says this is useless does not understand tools and programs that work on Windows does not work on Linux / Mac without 3rd party programs (WINE, MONO, etc) This is a script to help me and others learn, so do not say it has no use!

Requires Python 2.7
Modules are listed at the top
Any issues / conflicts post below. Many can be solved with a simple google search.

Credits: Myself, google, and more of myself.

Download / Link: You must login or register to view this content.
10-01-2017, 04:38 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by MrXcell1 View Post
Hey guys, I made a project called PyCAPI (Utilizes CCAPI Sockets) and I am releasing it today. The project is unfinished and the reason being is that I am being deployed today so I wont ever be able to touch this for a LONG time. Im releasing the source so no point in having a virus scan. And if you take anything from this (learning is not leeching. Do not copy and paste and say you made it) please leave credits. Other than any of my simple requests, ENJOY!

Also, for anyone who says this is useless does not understand tools and programs that work on Windows does not work on Linux / Mac without 3rd party programs (WINE, MONO, etc) This is a script to help me and others learn, so do not say it has no use!

Requires Python 2.7
Any issues / conflicts post below. Many can be solved with a simple google search.

Be safe on your deployment buddy.

The following 2 users say thank you to Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

MrXcell1, Norway-_-1999
10-01-2017, 04:40 PM #3
MrXcell1
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Dr.
Be safe on your deployment buddy.

Thanks man!
10-01-2017, 06:28 PM #4
Originally posted by MrXcell1 View Post
Hey guys, I made a project called PyCAPI (Utilizes CCAPI Sockets) and I am releasing it today. The project is unfinished and the reason being is that I am being deployed today so I wont ever be able to touch this for a LONG time. Im releasing the source so no point in having a virus scan. And if you take anything from this (learning is not leeching. Do not copy and paste and say you made it) please leave credits. Other than any of my simple requests, ENJOY!

Requires Python 2.7

Interesting rel, will have to look at this.

Be safe and thank you for your service!

The following user thanked supernerd2000 for this useful post:

MrXcell1
10-01-2017, 06:30 PM #5
MrXcell1
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by supernerd2000 View Post
Interesting rel, will have to look at this.

Be safe and thank you for your service!

There was going to be an entire subclass but i never came to making it. By the time im back, ill be coding PyCAPI for PS4! I appreciate the support and hopefully you find it useful

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo