10-12-2017, 02:51 AM #1
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally made a few more coldboots. been busy trying to get money on gta 5 on xbox one with no luck. missions still pay shit :/ anyways... heres some fresh ones. sorry theres not more. its only like 21 of em this time. be sure to check out my other coldboot threads. about 300 total coldboots for free. enjoy! Smile You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. download: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked MR.MCGOO for this useful post:

e-dude
10-12-2017, 01:32 PM #2
Originally posted by MR.MCGOO View Post
Finally made a few more coldboots. been busy trying to get money on gta 5 on xbox one with no luck. missions still pay shit :/ anyways... heres some fresh ones. sorry theres not more. its only like 21 of em this time. be sure to check out my other coldboot threads. about 300 total coldboots for free. enjoy! Smile You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. download: You must login or register to view this content.

You should make some dynamic ones :p

The following user thanked modzlife2000 for this useful post:

MR.MCGOO
10-12-2017, 02:43 PM #3
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
Originally posted by modzlife2000 View Post
You should make some dynamic ones :p

i need to learn how lol
10-12-2017, 02:46 PM #4
Originally posted by MR.MCGOO View Post
i need to learn how lol

I'm pretty sure I can't reply with a direct link but I made a YouTube tutorial on how to do it. Pm me and I'll send u the link.

The following user thanked modzlife2000 for this useful post:

MR.MCGOO
12-31-2017, 12:40 AM #5
Is it possible any of you guys could pm me the link for the dynamic coldboots? Thanks
01-01-2018, 08:15 PM #6
much appreciated

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo