Post: For those thinking of jailbreaking or buy a jailbroken ps3 fat/slim
10-29-2017, 04:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i bought my first jailbroken ps3 a month ago from now it had ps3ita 4.50 dex installed onit. The guy i bought it from gave me only afew little tips about ps3ita. but i wanted ps3 rebug as my research on the internet insisted i went over to rebug so i did.
i downgraded to cfw 3.5.5 rebug then went upto 4.81.2 rebug and updated the homebrews now i was noob back then so that took me like 5-6 hours to do lol.
if your thinking of getting a jailbreak or just got one afew tips that i recommend for you that i hope is helpful.

1. NEVER USE PSNINJA AND PSNPATCH OR PSN ENABLER!!!! using these will get you banned ive never used them and i havent been banned yet think about it these clear history information sony are going to see this as unusual. so dont bother using them trust me.

2. Never use your personal psn account or install psn content you've bought. this could set you back afew hundred dollars/pounds if youve spent loads on a psn account youve had. i recommend you have a ps3 for non-jb and your jb ps3 aswell its easier.

3. Becareful what homebrews you install. Check if the homebrew is compatible with you cfw before installing. This could brick your ps3 if its not compatible.

4. if you believe youve bricked your ps3 try this trick i had my jb for afew hours and i turned it off and on again and nothing it woudnt come onto the tv so this is what i did. 1. took the harddrive out my jb ps3 and took the harddrive out my other ps3 which is none-jb and swapped the harddrives round and formatted both harddrives the ps3 does this for you plug a usb in with you cfw onit again into the jb ps3 and the hardrives will be fixed. But this will mean your other ps3 will be formatted.

5. Your going to have your ps3 frozen about 5million times a year literally. dont worry its common just download webman and enable cobra in rebug toolbox this helps and download fan utility.

have any questions just ask or send us a fr on psn...
PSN. BXSHDIDIT
Last edited by Jon Snow ; 11-02-2017 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Staff Note: Removed GTA services, It's forbidden on ngu
11-03-2017, 02:19 AM #20
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by S63 View Post
if i knew i was in the 5% i wouldn't do anything lmfao

Lol...
11-03-2017, 02:19 AM #21
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Fixed
Ok then, I'll post a bunch of shit that everybody knows how to do. After chem lecture and lab, I'll post shit.

[How do you turn your PS3 in 2017 edition undetectable gone sexual]
11-05-2017, 02:07 PM #22
See for those that actually have the time to comment somert dumb like the ps3 jailbreak scene is dead or whats the point in telling us this sh"t are dumb enough to not notice that this as for those that have just begun jailbreaking. jailbreak scene aint dead you've just got no one to chill with and play when the ps4 jailbreak comes out thats when its dead till then shut the fu"k up and sit down and grow up.

The following user groaned ryanMicheals for this awful post:

S63
11-05-2017, 02:10 PM #23
anyone got an issue actually message me

The following user groaned ryanMicheals for this awful post:

S63

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo