Post: For those thinking of jailbreaking or buy a jailbroken ps3 fat/slim
10-29-2017, 04:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i bought my first jailbroken ps3 a month ago from now it had ps3ita 4.50 dex installed onit. The guy i bought it from gave me only afew little tips about ps3ita. but i wanted ps3 rebug as my research on the internet insisted i went over to rebug so i did.
i downgraded to cfw 3.5.5 rebug then went upto 4.81.2 rebug and updated the homebrews now i was noob back then so that took me like 5-6 hours to do lol.
if your thinking of getting a jailbreak or just got one afew tips that i recommend for you that i hope is helpful.

1. NEVER USE PSNINJA AND PSNPATCH OR PSN ENABLER!!!! using these will get you banned ive never used them and i havent been banned yet think about it these clear history information sony are going to see this as unusual. so dont bother using them trust me.

2. Never use your personal psn account or install psn content you've bought. this could set you back afew hundred dollars/pounds if youve spent loads on a psn account youve had. i recommend you have a ps3 for non-jb and your jb ps3 aswell its easier.

3. Becareful what homebrews you install. Check if the homebrew is compatible with you cfw before installing. This could brick your ps3 if its not compatible.

4. if you believe youve bricked your ps3 try this trick i had my jb for afew hours and i turned it off and on again and nothing it woudnt come onto the tv so this is what i did. 1. took the harddrive out my jb ps3 and took the harddrive out my other ps3 which is none-jb and swapped the harddrives round and formatted both harddrives the ps3 does this for you plug a usb in with you cfw onit again into the jb ps3 and the hardrives will be fixed. But this will mean your other ps3 will be formatted.

5. Your going to have your ps3 frozen about 5million times a year literally. dont worry its common just download webman and enable cobra in rebug toolbox this helps and download fan utility.

have any questions just ask or send us a fr on psn...
PSN. BXSHDIDIT
Last edited by Jon Snow ; 11-02-2017 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Staff Note: Removed GTA services, It's forbidden on ngu
10-29-2017, 08:13 PM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by ryanMicheals View Post
i bought my first jailbroken ps3 a month ago from now it had ps3ita 4.50 dex installed onit. The guy i bought it from gave me only afew little tips about ps3ita. but i wanted ps3 rebug as my research on the internet insisted i went over to rebug so i did.
i downgraded to cfw 3.5.5 rebug then went upto 4.81.2 rebug and updated the homebrews now i was noob back then so that took me like 5-6 hours to do lol.
if your thinking of getting a jailbreak or just got one afew tips that i recommend for you that i hope is helpful.

1. NEVER USE PSNINJA AND PSNPATCH OR PSN ENABLER!!!! using these will get you banned ive never used them and i havent been banned yet think about it these clear history information sony are going to see this as unusual. so dont bother using them trust me.

I haven't been banned in 3 years and I been using PSNINJA AND PSNPATCH
Last edited by avatar1o1234 ; 10-30-2017 at 01:54 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to avatar1o1234 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Gallianovanilla

The following user groaned avatar1o1234 for this awful post:

S63
10-30-2017, 03:40 PM #3
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
I haven't been banned in 3 years and I been using PSNINJA AND PSNPATCH

4 years for me.
10-30-2017, 03:41 PM #4
With all respect but this Post is a joke take it down has no relevance or useful information what so ever

The following 5 users say thank you to Gallianovanilla for this useful post:

avatar1o1234, bmob10189, Fixed Username, S63, SoloHoster
10-30-2017, 05:09 PM #5
S63
Space Ninja
i bought my first jailbroken ps3 a month ago from now it had ps3ita 4.50 dex installed onit. The guy i bought it from gave me only afew little tips about ps3ita. but i wanted ps3 rebug as my research on the internet insisted i went over to rebug so i did.

2. Never use your personal psn account or install psn content you've bought. this could set you back afew hundred dollars/pounds if youve spent loads on a psn account youve had. i recommend you have a ps3 for non-jb and your jb ps3 aswell its easier.

3. Becareful what homebrews you install. Check if the homebrew is compatible with you cfw before installing. This could brick your ps3 if its not compatible.

4. if you believe youve bricked your ps3 try this trick i had my jb for afew hours and i turned it off and on again and nothing it woudnt come onto the tv so this is what i did. 1. took the harddrive out my jb ps3 and took the harddrive out my other ps3 which is none-jb and swapped the harddrives round and formatted both harddrives the ps3 does this for you plug a usb in with you cfw onit again into the jb ps3 and the hardrives will be fixed. But this will mean your other ps3 will be formatted.

5. Your going to have your ps3 frozen about 5million times a year literally. dont worry its common just download webman and enable cobra in rebug toolbox this helps and download fan utility.

have any questions just ask or send us a fr on psn... For those that dont have jb i host money lobbys some saturdays on gta 5 lobbys and money drops go on for hours!
PSN. BXSHDIDIT

is there any point in buying a jailbreak in 2017 lmfao
10-30-2017, 09:46 PM #6
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by S63 View Post
is there any point in buying a jailbreak in 2017 lmfao

To have fun with friends, help people out and do recovery service. Just cause you don't like have a jailbreak doesn't mean others won't. My friend recently got his. He loves it.

The following user thanked avatar1o1234 for this useful post:

Gallianovanilla

The following user groaned avatar1o1234 for this awful post:

S63
10-30-2017, 09:46 PM #7
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Gallianovanilla View Post
4 years for me.

What's you method. I feel like I have the simplest method. Lol
10-30-2017, 09:53 PM #8
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?

have any questions just ask or send us a fr on psn... For those that dont have jb i host money lobbys some saturdays on gta 5 lobbys and money drops go on for hours!
PSN. BXSHDIDIT

This is common stuff everyone knows as the ps3 has been jailbroken 7 years. Not really a need for this thread
10-31-2017, 11:41 AM #9
First psn patch/ninja is useless. if you have webman use the r2 + triangle bind. Fan utility will turn you ps3 into a super vac cloging and heating the ps3.

The other shit is common bullshit.

I cant remember the last time my console was ban.
11-01-2017, 12:34 PM #10

PSN PATCH STEALTH
3 and a half years ---(No Issues)

PSN NINJA With PSN PATCH half a year ---(No Issues)

webMAN I have ALSO occasionally used to disable CFW without the use of the other apps which again ---(No Issues)

*This is just a quicker way to set up then loading the other apps but doesn't mean its the best method but works*.

But i Stick With PSN NINJA / PSN PATCH

*PLUS i like to not be seen by friends all the time as that gets very annoying at times lol*.

With that all been said It also depends on how you use your CFW such as when you Mod gamez. If you Mod sensibly you shouldn't run into any problems when using any of these methods.
Last edited by Gallianovanilla ; 11-01-2017 at 12:47 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo