11-29-2017, 12:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To their cfw ps3s, who has left. It's been a long run, started in 2012 and saw it happen. I'll be staying just to debug a game (warhawk) but who has already said goodbye?
12-06-2017, 07:23 PM #11
Originally posted by Fixed
To their cfw ps3s, who has left. It's been a long run, started in 2012 and saw it happen. I'll be staying just to debug a game (warhawk) but who has already said goodbye?

I have for the most part. I get online and play the classic cods from time to time but other than that it doesn’t get much use. Maybe some single playersgames like the old assassins creed games here and there.
12-07-2017, 04:56 AM #12
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Sharky420 View Post
I have had a jb since waw an im never sayin goodbye to it i can play any game i want for free plus retro games

Same also I feel you some ps3 games gameplay are better the ps4

The following user thanked -JM- for this useful post:

Sharky420
12-07-2017, 08:53 PM #13
RiggsDiggs
Can’t trickshot me!
I said goodbye a while ago(like a year or two) just done with scene. Plus it's now flooded with cfw because of new exploit
12-10-2017, 08:17 AM #14
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Fixed
To their cfw ps3s, who has left. It's been a long run, started in 2012 and saw it happen. I'll be staying just to debug a game (warhawk) but who has already said goodbye?

I had given away my exploited console a few weeks ago to a close friend. Gaming overall is not an interest anymore, especially modding. Before that, I stopped messing with PS3 years ago.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo