01-19-2018, 01:55 PM #1
ayCadi69
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU users or not users, today im gonna show you how to fix the error 8002A224 on PS3 CFW - DEX.
This happened&happens to a lot of users including me i found a fix that works everytime for me atleast./ Follow the steps below and consider liking this./

First off make sure that you have: DEX (NOT CEX) - System mode: REBUG - XMB Operation mode: Debug - Debug menu type: DEX - Cobra mode: Enabled - Toggle webman: Enabled.
And second restart your ps3 now and follow on with the steps.

1. Install the pkg files needed for this and youre gonna need them everytime (maybe): Rebug Toolbox, IRISMAN (Latest version), PSNPATCH (Latest version) - SEN Enabler (Latest version).
2.Enable your internet
3. Open up IRISMAN - Press 'Start' on your console - Go to 'tools' - Go to 'Spoof Console ID' - And finally go to ' Restore default PSID & console id '. // <-- This is the important step.
4.Now close IRISMAN and open up Rebug Toolbox - Go all the way right with your 'L' stick on your controller - Make sure you have ' Toggle QA Flag ' Enabled - Go all the way down and you should see 'Change Active PS3ID' Press X and select 'Use EID5: 8X (CEX)' - Close Rebug Toolbox.
5.Now go to PSN Patch - and hold the triangle button until you hear a beep - It will take you back to XMB - Go on to PSN Patch again and if you did this step right or the other steps it will say 'CFW syscalls are already disabled!'
6. Now open up SEN Enabler - Go to See PS3 Data - If it says: Syscalls: LV1: Disabled - LV2: Disabled and Console id: [SYSCALLS DISABLED] and PS id: [SYSCALLS DISABLED] - Then you did all the steps right. Controls: Navigate with arrow buttons.
7. You dont need to do this step but just to be safe go to: PSNinja - and do all of them - Controls: Navigate with arrow buttons * Press X.
8. Finally go to PSN and try to sign in.

I typed all of this from my own, hope it helps and this is my first post on this forum, thanks.
Last edited by ayCadi69 ; 01-20-2018 at 02:47 PM.

The following user groaned ayCadi69 for this awful post:

Right
01-19-2018, 11:46 PM #2
Please space out your writing
01-20-2018, 12:54 PM #3
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by H.ype.r View Post
Please space out your writing

twas a copy and paste thats why
01-20-2018, 02:39 PM #4
ayCadi69
Save Point
Find the source that i copied this, kiddo i wrote this all on my own i joined this forum 2-3 days ago i dont know about the space writing and shit like that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo